What does it mean when...

_xxx_ said:
Which would be exactly the worst thing to do :)

Assumiong you'd want her back, let her come to you. Just give her a sign that you got it, ask her what it's about and than let her do the rest.

Agreed totally. Or, don't even mention you got it, and wait for her to come and ask.

Or, if you're feeling really evil, lie by telling her that you got it, and that your new girlfriend loves it. :devilish:

Hanners said:
Agreed totally. Or, don't even mention you got it, and wait for her to come and ask.

Or, if you're feeling really evil, lie by telling her that you got it, and that your new girlfriend loves it. :devilish:

I think, to really hurt her, you could tell her that you got it and you use it all the time while shagging your boyfriend.

kyleb said:
I'd think that would just give here justification to belive it never would have worked out anyway.

...I think, to really hurt her, you could tell her that you got it and you use it all the time while shagging your boyfriend... whom you were seeing at the same time you were seeing her...?

thanks for the all input :)

i ended up calling our mutual friend to see if she had an idea why my ex did that

she said my ex did that to let me know that she's finally over me...

i didn't want to call my ex because she was such a drama queen

which was the reason why i broke it off wit her in the first place.

as for the CD...

my new girlfriend does like it!

LunchBox said:
she said my ex did that to let me know that she's finally over me...

Aha!

_xxx_ said:
It could be an offensive "you sucker, you should think of all the good times we had which will never come back, so go f**k you"

So I got it right.

And: that's a blatant lie, if she does something like that, than she's definitely NOT over you, but has a nostalgic moment of the kind "if only all went differently" or such.

Show no reaction whatsoever and let her disappear from your life.

She's a total freak!!! I mean that's just so out bounds!!

"To let you know i finally got over you".... That's just fucking sad, after 1 year...

Good on you that you dumped her, she seems like the freaky maniac depressive ones.

Back