Happy 47th Birthday John Reynolds!!!

happy BD

birthday.gif

jvd said:
lol !!! did your wife buy you the movies ?

Yep. And I got the hardcover roleplaying book, A Game of Thrones, when Martin was signing at Books & Co. the other night. It's a $50, 500-page beast of a rules books that uses the D20 system. I'll never play it, but still bought the book since it looked like a quality production and I could get it signed that night.

So if it ain't for two weeks yet I still got time to send you a present, right?

PM me your address John, I wanna send you a surprise!

Oh wait, that's right....I'm a dangerous crazy person, you need to know what it is before you'll send me your address. :rolleyes:

I was planning on sending you some quite legal anime I thought you'd enjoy, seeing as how you're into the role-playing and MMORPG I thought of a few you'd like.

John Reynolds said:
Yep. And I got the hardcover roleplaying book, A Game of Thrones, when Martin was signing at Books & Co. the other night. It's a $50, 500-page beast of a rules books that uses the D20 system. I'll never play it, but still bought the book since it looked like a quality production and I could get it signed that night.

Yea taht sounds really cool .

Well man have a good birthday , you desrve it ! A good man who puts up with my idiocy on a daily basis

digitalwanderer said:
I was planning on sending you some quite legal anime I thought you'd enjoy, seeing as how you're into the role-playing and MMORPG I thought of a few you'd like.

Thanks for the offer but I'm not into anime at all. Appreciate the offer though.

Happy Birthday JR!

I've always seen you as the "DAD" figure of Beyond3D.

Of course Digi is "kind uncle" of Beyond3d.

Which would make Reverend the "moody teenager" ;)

(and yes Rev I'm being tone-in-cheek).

...And not forgetting Wavey (the Vorlon of the family)!

Took the day off from work and the wife just left for the gym with Megan, so I've got the house to myself for a few hours. Woot!

John Reynolds said:
Took the day off from work and the wife just left for the gym with Megan, so I've got the house to myself for a few hours. Woot!
Happy birthday buddy, may this one be wonderful and may you have many more of the same. :)

So whatcha playing? ;)

Just got back from the gym. Did 45 minutes on the cross country and 10 minutes worth of crunches on a decline bench (my lower abs are going to be screaming tomorrow and Wednesday). Wife asked what I wanted for dinner tonight and I said Outback's. Haven't been there in months and it just sounded good. I love their chicken wings and Walhalla pasta dish with chicken.

John Reynolds said:
Just got back from the gym. Did 45 minutes on the cross country and 10 minutes worth of crunches on a decline bench (my lower abs are going to be screaming tomorrow and Wednesday). Wife asked what I wanted for dinner tonight and I said Outback's. Haven't been there in months and it just sounded good. I love their chicken wings and Walhalla pasta dish with chicken.

Well, that might make your other "birthday present" a little more interesting. :cool:

John Reynolds said:
Wife asked what I wanted for dinner tonight and I said Outback's. Haven't been there in months and it just sounded good. I love their chicken wings and Walhalla pasta dish with chicken.
Screw that, it's the bisuits with the honey butter! ;)

Back