I have a boyfriend!

I have soooo many failed relationships it's not even funny. At some point, you start losing faith that you'll find someone you can really relate to. I'm not about to kill meself or such, just a bit hopeless and feeling like a slut.

_xxx_ said:
I have soooo many failed relationships it's not even funny. At some point, you start losing faith that you'll find someone you can really relate to. I'm not about to kill meself or such, just a bit hopeless and feeling like a slut.
Oh, I wasn't thinking of killing myself over a failed relationship....more over an entirely failed life. ;)

I have had more than my share of busted relationships that have ran the gamut from me screwing 'em up to a betrayel where it was literally me walking in on her with a good friend of mine that totally blindsided me. I swore off women and was celibat for about 3 years after one nasty break up, but the heart is a tough little monkey and given time will heal if you let it.

The trick is to be willing to take a chance at getting hurt again, that gets harder and harder to do after a while...but you gotta.

digitalwanderer said:
I was living under a bridge for a couple of weeks debating if I should kill myself or not every night just before I met my wife, I do know what you mean.

Rock-bottom and with no damned reason in the world to keep going except this stupid, stubborn, and annoying little voice inside me that kept telling me to just hold on a little longer even though it all was totally hopeless.....I've learned since then to always listen to that stupid, stubborn, and annoying little voice more often and me life has been a lot better for doing so. :)

Gee dig that's more bottom than... a bottom.

_xxx_ said:
Now seriously, I'm glad you feel that good, being in love is one of the most beautiful feelings. Now if only I could find a girl I want to meet more than a few times...it's so damn hard to find a "worthy" candidate.

You think the women you've dated don't feel the same way? :p

LB, I'm hurt. If you were going to go after an older man you could've let me know.

John Reynolds said:
You think the women you've dated don't feel the same way? :p

LB, I'm hurt. If you were going to go after an older man you could've let me know.

I've tried hard enough with you, you just wouldn't let Natoma go for me!! You don't know what u missed!!

london-boy said:
Gee dig that's more bottom than... a bottom.
Yeah, but it does go a long way towards explaining why I'm such a happy guy who loves life so bloody much...don't it?

Pretty simple, I am and I do. :cool:

london-boy said:
:oops:

KY is pure crap!
What massage lotion/personal lubricant do you recomend? Heck, I'm always game for that kind of product testing and I consider you a bit of an expert on the subject. :)

digitalwanderer said:
What massage lotion/personal lubricant do you recomend? Heck, I'm always game for that kind of product testing and I consider you a bit of an expert on the subject. :)

Silicon based stuff is much better. water-based stuff tends to dry out eventually, get sticky and painful, if not dangerous... Oil based stuff is good too, though a pain to take off.

london-boy said:
Silicon based stuff is much better. water-based stuff tends to dry out eventually, get sticky and painful, if not dangerous... Oil based stuff is good too, though a pain to take off.
I didn't think the silicon based stuff was water soluable though, that's what I like about KY...you can just shower and it's gone.

Drying out isn't so much a problem though in my situation, I just like the massage/lubricant stuff because I can use a backrub as an excuse/prelude now and get away with it everytime.
naughty.gif

That alone makes KY okey-dokey in my book! ;)

digitalwanderer said:
I didn't think the silicon based stuff was water soluable though, that's what I like about KY...you can just shower and it's gone.

Drying out isn't so much a problem though in my situation, I just like the massage/lubricant stuff because I can use a backrub as an excuse/prelude now and get away with it everytime.
naughty.gif

That alone makes KY okey-dokey in my book! ;)

Yes silicone and oil based stuff are a right pain to get off your skin, but i think they're more than worth the trouble... just means u need to scrub 'em off a bit more, though you'll still have a slight slippery feel even after washing them out...

Cheers to you! I've always gone for the older guys myself too. I'm sure someone, somewhere, has written an exhaustive study on how gay men tend to gravitate towards those older/yonger than themselves, but whatever! Where are the pics?!???

OT: my beau is cute as a button!

Hehehe well ok i didn't do it with MuFu, but you can ask around... cough*SY*cough...

HEY it was a mutual understanding, and well he will always thank me for his new body. Bit like he had plastic surgery.
And in exchange i got free half naked pics!! Perfect!!

:devilish:

Back