FREE Games List [2022+]

dunno what happened tbh, I know very little german, but I want Germany to win this Euro Cup, either them or Portugal or Scotland -this is totally unlikely if not impossible-.
Two of the biggest villains in international football, and....Scotland? Those are certainly some choices. lol

Two of the biggest villains in international football, and....Scotland? Those are certainly some choices. lol
why villains? As they say here... Football -soccer- is a 11vs 11 game and Germany always wins. And Portugal, why? Because of Cristina?... I mean Cristiano. In regards to Scotland it's just their culture and so on. Problem is they know hot play the bagpipes, or how to use a skirt, but they play very mediocre football.

why villains? As they say here... Football -soccer- is a 11vs 11 game and Germany always wins. And Portugal, why? Because of Cristina?... I mean Cristiano. In regards to Scotland it's just their culture and so on. Problem is they know hot play the bagpipes, or how to use a skirt, but they play very mediocre football.
Germany winning a lot is one of the reasons many root against them, yes. Nobody except Germans likes to see Germany do well, typically. And Portugal has Ronaldo and one of the nastier players in all of football, Pepe, and just generally being seen as a team of divers and whiners, like Bruno Fernandes.

No problem with the Scotland pick, that's a huge underdog that plenty of people wanted to see do better, it was just a striking departure from your other picks.

The Falconeer is a great one. I remember being interested in this when it first launched. A current gen title with nice graphics and quite unique gameplay. I will 100% be picking this up. The game giveaways at Epic are kinda crazy tbh, certainly for the amount of gaming I do I could easily get away with simply not purchasing any games and still have a pretty great games library.

In fact both of my currently in progress games are Epic freebies - Control and Redout 2. And several others are in my "must play" backlog alongside paid for games.

This is a copy of A post I made in Dec 2003 Of my Epic Games store

A Celebration of Free Games
This is my Epic Games Store If I paid for more than 5 of these games I'd be surprised I did pay for the 2 NecroVision games they were £0.49 each so were more or less free and borderlands 3 I got with my cpu
1719692900905.png

View attachment 10401

Last edited:
New FREE PC Steam Game OUT SOON (2 July) - The First Descendant

The First Templar - Special Edition Free on Gog
The First Templar follows the story of two main characters – a French Templar, and his companion, a noble lady who has been proclaimed a heretic. Taking control over these two unlikely allies, the player must uncover the mysteries behind the Templar Order, play a role in a grand conspiracy, and discover the secret of the Holy Grail. The heroes face powerful opponents at every turn, including Sacracen, King Philip the IV of France and the Inquisition.
The First Templar features both single player and co-op modes. When playing solo, the player can switch between the two characters, leaving the control of the second hero to the game’s AI. At any moment a second player can join in and take control of the AI-controlled hero.

Back