FREE Games List [2022+]

dunno what happened tbh, I know very little german, but I want Germany to win this Euro Cup, either them or Portugal or Scotland -this is totally unlikely if not impossible-.
Two of the biggest villains in international football, and....Scotland? Those are certainly some choices. lol

Two of the biggest villains in international football, and....Scotland? Those are certainly some choices. lol
why villains? As they say here... Football -soccer- is a 11vs 11 game and Germany always wins. And Portugal, why? Because of Cristina?... I mean Cristiano. In regards to Scotland it's just their culture and so on. Problem is they know hot play the bagpipes, or how to use a skirt, but they play very mediocre football.

why villains? As they say here... Football -soccer- is a 11vs 11 game and Germany always wins. And Portugal, why? Because of Cristina?... I mean Cristiano. In regards to Scotland it's just their culture and so on. Problem is they know hot play the bagpipes, or how to use a skirt, but they play very mediocre football.
Germany winning a lot is one of the reasons many root against them, yes. Nobody except Germans likes to see Germany do well, typically. And Portugal has Ronaldo and one of the nastier players in all of football, Pepe, and just generally being seen as a team of divers and whiners, like Bruno Fernandes.

No problem with the Scotland pick, that's a huge underdog that plenty of people wanted to see do better, it was just a striking departure from your other picks.

Back