What music are you listening to right now?

i'm obviously not cautionning the lyrics, and i don't know where this is going, but damn AI generated music is powerful already
The AI line is there because Drake used it to add verses in the voices of Tupac and Snoop Dogg. The first one died in the '90s, the second one is alive and Drake did not bother to ask for rights or permission. It is one of the many mysteries of the beef why Drake did not foresee this blowing in his face. The track was made as an addition to his first round to ensure Kendrick responded—like in a brief state of Euphoria that people can have right before death.

The AI line is there because Drake used it to add verses in the voices of Tupac and Snoop Dogg. The first one died in the '90s, the second one is alive and Drake did not bother to ask for rights or permission. It is one of the many mysteries of the beef why Drake did not foresee this blowing in his face. The track was made as an addition to his first round to ensure Kendrick responded—like in a brief state of Euphoria that people can have right before death.
oh i was not talking about the video you posted, but the ones i posted that are totally AI generated.

So here's something thats epic for a reason other than the music
ATTILA
1720672899881.png
At first glance you may be thinking 80's metal band but no it's 70's hard rock/prog/psych
Why is that epic you may ask?
Well see the guy sporting the fantastic mustache, look familiar ?
maybe that back of the album will help
1720673152283.png

It's none other than "wait for it" Billy Joel - I shit you not

Last edited:
Just realised your sig has answered the question posed by Pink Floyd on their 1975 song "Have A Cigar"
"The band is just fantastic, that is really what I think
Oh, by the way, which one's pink?"

It's you!

Speaking of ska I just found out about Reel Big Fish when I heard this song of theirs yesterday. I've been trying to listen to Pandora to broaden my tastes and the Wheezer channel is decent but the Me First and the Gimme Gimme channel is blowing me away! I had no idea so many bands were doing ska/punk covers of classic tunes and I bloody love it!
This one is an original but its catchy and true.

I missed ska the first time it came around, my wife just turned me on to it about 5 years ago and it's been love ever since.

I liked a lot of ska, I just didn't know there was a whole genre called ska with music like that. I live a very sheltered life but I's working on it.

Back