Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 [XBSX|S, XGP]

I was referring to this one

That Senua clip is the one that's using a proper performance capture camera, which you can see at the end. They said as much onstage, around 42 mins of the State of Unreal. It's processed through Unreal Animator though, same as with the iPhone capture demo.

the tools are powerful but you still have to do some work, so if you suck at art rendering the result may not look that great.

That Senua clip is the one that's using a proper performance capture camera, which you can see at the end. They said as much onstage, around 42 mins of the State of Unreal. It's processed through Unreal Animator though, same as with the iPhone capture demo.

thanks, so this is a stereo camera

1679623449756.png

no wonder its so thick.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nonsense, teeth tech was already perfected by Quantic Dreams in 2006.

Yeah that was creepy. It is paradoxical that we got this kind of quality on PS2. Much more pleasing to the eye on much less capable hardware.

This goes to show the POWER OF THE EMOTION ENGINE!!!

1680265302718.png

I think quantic dream to be fair really came into their own tech wise with beyond two souls. And Detroit was like the penultimate version of that.

I can only hope metahuman is used by the rest of the industry. It looks so good

Not much in the technical details, but a good look at makeup, hairdressing and costume for Senua. I guess this is what it takes to achieve top tier digital humans.

I appreciate that MS is giving the developers ample time to realize their vision, but we really should have been seeing more from this game by now. Every thing we've seen so far has been scripted sequences. We have no idea if the actual gameplay has been expanded, or what the combat/exploration will be like.

It will be majorly disappointing if those aspects of the game are the same or mostly the same as they were. Each year that goes by, I expect more.. hopefully they execute well!

I think there will be a big disappointment for people who expect a GoW like combat from Hellblade.
Probably.. but the combat needs to be evolved from the first game. Anything would be better than nothing. They've spoken about motion capture being far more involved for the combat in this one with more movesets and potentially different weapons, so I'm expecting there to be more this time around. Will be majorly disappointing if not.

Yeah that was creepy. It is paradoxical that we got this kind of quality on PS2. Much more pleasing to the eye on much less capable hardware.

This goes to show the POWER OF THE EMOTION ENGINE!!!

View attachment 8581

Yep. I couldn't belive that this game was released on the same console as SH2. It was next gen jump in visuals. Amazing stuff.

Back