El Shaddai [X360, PS3]

I've played it. It really goes places. Never expected the FFVII motorcycle escape homage! It's a fun, trippy game. Glad I played it.

I picked it up a couple of months ago. I'm on Chapter 7 right now.
The instant you see the Stained Glass windows platforming level, you'll be hooked. Not so much for the gameplay. There's really nothing special about its hack-and-slash mechanics. Kind of tedious, actually.
But the whole game is an example of Interactive Art. It's an experience that few other games provide.

I have the 360 version. I got it complete and "like new" for less than $10 on Ebay. Perhaps it's only a rarity on the Playstation.

I picked it up a couple of months ago. I'm on Chapter 7 right now.
The instant you see the Stained Glass windows platforming level, you'll be hooked. Not so much for the gameplay. There's really nothing special about its hack-and-slash mechanics. Kind of tedious, actually.
But the whole game is an example of Interactive Art. It's an experience that few other games provide.

I have the 360 version. I got it complete and "like new" for less than $10 on Ebay. Perhaps it's only a rarity on the Playstation.
Yea, its weird, I can find X360 versions on our ebay too but no ps3 versions :(

Got it and played it a bit ages ago. I never finished it and don't think I got that far in the game, because as happens too me, some other game stole my attention and never found time to finish it. It's been on my mind every now and then as one of those games I'd eventually like to finish. This and Okami, one day I'll get back to them.

Back