Ubisoft Events at E3 2013

WOWOW The Crew and Division seems very good!!!
Yes, basically all the games.

Ubisoft set themselves apart in the lighting department. Their trailers look like real movies, real people and actual landscapes. Amazing stuff.

Then when they play in-game the lighting doesn't look that good, but my hats off to them.

Agreed that this is the best E3 in many many years, maybe ever.

I have to admit that the Microsoft's presentation totally set the mood for me, loved it.

were the enemies supposed to be AI or human? Looks cool regardless :p

not as impressed by the graphics as you guys, was expecting something insane:LOL:

were the enemies supposed to be AI or human? Looks cool regardless :p

not as impressed by the graphics as you guys, was expecting something insane:LOL:

The enemies they were fighting were AI. At the end they encounter a group of other players, but then it cuts away.

I think the visuals were incredibly detailed. Maybe it's just high-quality texturing, more so than any other thing, but the quality and polish was second to none.

The visuals really are a huge jump from any other next-gen reveal I've seen to this point.

There was another game shown toward the end of the MS conference today with a guy appealing down the side of a shanghai skyscraper that seemed equivalent. I didn't catch the game name though.

Division is the best realtime graphics I've ever seen. I had some expectations as there was far less of the unknown and it was more about execution, but still... Every other developer and engine has just been schooled.

Seems that Ubisoft started a long time ago to work on their next-gen engines and they must have hells of artists. Amazing detailed and fantastic lighting as well!

The actual gameplay continues to disappoint, not seeing much yet that can't be done on current generation hardware. Visuals are slightly better but not enough of a leap to justify the investment in hardware and new DRM restrictions.....

Yes I loved what I saw of that game!I think that game play was on ps4 version!I also was not impressed with The Crew!
Thought the trailer set the bar too high and was disappointed with the actual game demo, which is a shame. If I had friends that would be a good game to play ;)

Just watched the vid for the Rocksmith reveal because I missed it.

The virtual band idea is pretty cool. We'll see how well it works.

The voice controlled menus is pretty much the greatest thing ever. Standing up, holding a guitar, makes reaching for a controller after every song to navigate menus a pain in the ass. They should use the Kinect camera to put video of you on screen so you can feel self conscious about your guitar face.

Back