Admins, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I thought you got a glass of champagne when you checked in? That's what happens whenever I go to a hotel lately right at check-in. They take my info and give me a glass of champagne to sip as they tap away at their computers.

I don't care if it's snobbish, it's a nice touch. I really need a drink by the time I get there. :yep2:

T'is true but even a beast has some soft spots. That said I haven't sipped on tea nor coffe for atleast 2 years but I do chew coffeine tabs.

@DW

That is right.

Wooo...I never heard of this guy, musta been hangin out on the wrong discussion threads, I'm gonna have to look at some threads to see what all the hoohaa is about.

LMAO, what's going on here? :LOL: Just wanted to check out if the account is still there and then I read crazy stuff like this.

I simply want the account gone, nothing more. I have no use for it anymore.

And of course I have nothing to do with secessionist, who is obviously an American and also obviously not in possession of even 10% of my knowledge on many topics. Just the thought is ridiculous.

Anyway, whoever posts anything from this account in the future, is not me.

Bye.

LMAO, what's going on here? :LOL: Just wanted to check out if the account is still there and then I read crazy stuff like this.

I simply want the account gone, nothing more. I have no use for it anymore.

And of course I have nothing to do with secessionist, who is obviously an American and also obviously not in possession of even 10% of my knowledge on many topics. Just the thought is ridiculous.

Anyway, whoever posts anything from this account in the future, is not me.

Bye.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I see he wants to end an account with 'regular' status. Thats like Luke ditching his Jedi forces. I hear you can do some entertaining things like move threads and ban users below your rank. I got a list with some names... :LOL:

_xxx_, you could try posting your password publicly in hopes that your account will be hijacked, forcing the mods to ban the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back