[PS3] Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

Well, the trailer looks like the best thing ever ! Will chk out walkthrough tomorrow.

I hope we have split screen co-op, other than online. I so want to play a ratchet game in split screen with my nephew, but there is none !

The gfx look so good ! Good news for resistance 3 anticipation :cool: !

Wonder if they'll stick with their plan of no more 60fps games?

I think I spot some AO in the trailer too, bout time they added it to the engine.

Is the co-op online only or does it support offline co-op too? The way the camera is placed, they can easily implement offline co-op without splitting the screen for two players. I hope they do, cos if they do, then me is all ready to get it to play with nephew n niece over their holidays !

Is the co-op online only or does it support offline co-op too? The way the camera is placed, they can easily implement offline co-op without splitting the screen for two players. I hope they do, cos if they do, then me is all ready to get it to play with nephew n niece over their holidays !

It's 4 player online and off via Drop in and out co-op. Anytime someone wants to play, just hit the start button or invite them to the game. If you are playing by yourself, you will have an AI buddy following you around to help you out.

Also, this doesn't come out until fall of next year ;) Still quite a ways off (as is R3, I presume).

Has that been confirmed. I seemed to have overlooked that detail if they have confirmed it. If that is indeed so, then this game is bought :D !
We’re excited to announce that we’re hard at work on the first ever one-to-four player cooperative, online/offline, drop-in/drop-out Ratchet & Clank title, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One!
;)

Back