Halo: Reach

Flying unicorns!!! I have no idea if it is constructive or not I just want one.

Bungie promised i could be a pink spartan with unicorn print on helmet.
I'll add a jetpack as armor ability and play against you.

Ill try to be a dangerous as possible even if i suck.

* A Browser for active custom games. Just like the PC. Hit the "custom game" filter and browse games in progress. A small note about player count (open/max), ping, locked, map, if modified, and rules (CTF, Slayer, etc) with the option to see "Advanced" info (fuller rule details). Would have been VERY simple. Promised for Halo 3 and retracted at launch. Booh!

THIS is what I want. It would extend replayability exponentially.

*They need to keep the game as Halo Reach and not turn it into DMR Reach. What I mean is don't succumb to the miscreants like what happened to BR 3 and BR 2. So I don't want to see the DMR become the new BR, corrupting every single playlist. Halo 3 was actually quite a bit of fun before all the "mlg" meddling. You actually had to play to the map and weapon layout rather than devolve to "dude, you just got out br'd".

I was watching the latest Waypoint gameplay video's and had noticed that the DMR seemed to be the weapon of choice for like 90% of the engagements. Outside of power weapons like Rocket Launcher, Sword and Sniper Rifle it looks like the DMR will be the go to weapon. Its been a while since the Beta, but I am wondering how the Assault Rifle and Pistol and going to factor into the final game weapon balance. It seems like the AR might just end up being ineffective, as it looks like the DMR, Pistol and Shotgun will make it useless for most encounters.

Oh carpe. I finally saw the Halo: Reach - Legendary Edition. /sigh. Now I'm not sure if I want that more or the X360 Reach bundle more. And buying both doesn't make sense. ARGH. :D

What they needed to do since this is the last Halo by Bungie probably for the next 10 years is force MS to allow a special Halo: Reach - Keyboard and mouse controller for X360. :p

Regards,
SB

Oh carpe. I finally saw the Halo: Reach - Legendary Edition. /sigh. Now I'm not sure if I want that more or the X360 Reach bundle more. And buying both doesn't make sense. ARGH. :D

What they needed to do since this is the last Halo by Bungie probably for the next 10 years is force MS to allow a special Halo: Reach - Keyboard and mouse controller for X360. :p

Regards,
SB

Maybe this is something for you buy a XIM3 instead of legendary version of Reach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_kkog9Bdu8

Halo Reach is up on the Marketplace for..... 99999 ms points.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/g...66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d53085b&p=1&of=6

However, even if you have 99999 points sitting there doing nothing, you can't buy it, as OXM contacted MS and they said it's only unlocked for download with a special code.

Is this an attempt by MS to restrict pre-release piracy by only allowing reviewers access to the download version and not a disc based one? If so, it's a pretty clever use of their GoD feature.

I'm sure that's exactly what it is. And I agree, pretty cool.

I was hearing reports of Reach being out in the wild already (for example, some "gaming clothing designer" guy tweeted that he had Reach days ago) so I was wondering why MS was just asking for it to be pirated so early.

So actually, this download thing must be what they're doing.

This isn't the first time Microsoft have done this. Though I think it might be the first time a DVD title was found taking advantage of it. It's been used on pre-order DLC content and Live Arcade titles.

Tommy McClain

Sorry for going all over the place, but I'll give it a try.

*Keep elites out of SWAT. Well for most playlists for that matter. Bungie always protested there's no difference between the models. If that's the case, why have i never seen an Elite MLG player (oh that sentence is funny)?

*They need to keep the game as Halo Reach and not turn it into DMR Reach. What I mean is don't succumb to the miscreants like what happened to BR 3 and BR 2. So I don't want to see the DMR become the new BR, corrupting every single playlist. Halo 3 was actually quite a bit of fun before all the "mlg" meddling. You actually had to play to the map and weapon layout rather than devolve to "dude, you just got out br'd".

I dropped from level 42 back to 35 with the dramatic change to the game. Which made it impossible to rank back up after so many games of getting used to a single weapon. Grrr.

*Spawn invincibility. Try as they may to avoid it, the spawn trap still exists. It would be nice to be invincible for a few seconds after a spawn to stop the campers.

*Have a "vote to skip" option for the cinemas when doing co-op campaign. It's no fun when people skip these and you want to watch. So something like left for dead.

*Bring back mobile updates. Long ago, msn alerts would send you a text message when your friends popped into halo.

*Record voices during a match. I know, pie in the sky. When you have the watercooler moments though, most of the time you're recreating the conversation that went on during the clip you captured. I don't want to put my PC in the chain so that I can capture everything (ala Halo 1 and 2).

*Kinect. When it worked, aftertouch was fun in heavenly sword. So apply that to head tracking. It is not meant to replace looking with the analog stick, just augmenting it. And use the mic so that I don't have to wear a headset. And track my controller for augmenting grenade tossing or jumping.

*Bring back Pause/FF. On Halo 3, when searching for a clip in the theater, you could hold down FF, then pause. When you unpaused, the game would keep FF'ing. This way you didn't have to hold down the trigger the whole time. Bungie said it was a glitch, and you can't do that in Reach. Noooooooooo.

*Don't mute sound when using active camo. Likewise, tone down the sound of the tired spartan when running.

*Re-release all Halo cinemas, in the box, in HD. What they did with Halo 3 legendary edition in this regard is an abomination.

*Let me use my Reach screenshots as dynamic dasboard wallpaper.

More later. Compile finished.

I doubt it will be like that for Reach considering that in Reach there is a much greater weapon balance in comparision to Halo 3.In Reach, you have good scoped weapons like the pistol, Needler rifle, focus rifle, etc.For the beta, my weapon of choice was the pistol as I was very accurate with it and got alot of kills using it..The DMR is a far better weapon then the BR since has single burst fire and is more accurate too.

Back