About how much would you say a forum like this or say neogaf would be worth?

Banned
A few million perhaps, or is it tens of millions or 100s of millions?

Just curious no real reason. I'm not going to buy any, but would like to see what you guys give as a suggested price range.(and yes they may not be for sale, but name a price high enough, and I'm sure the owners will talk a different tune ;))

PS

Hope this isn't against ToS. If it is mods feel free to edit and help me rephrase it into an acceptable wording.

Wasn't there a "how much is B3D worth" thread already?

After much discussion, we concluded the answer is $13.67.

neoGAF's activity is crazy. I used to think forums like B3D moved along at a fair pace but now that I'm on neoGAF other forum's activity is at a glacier pace by comparison. There are always hundreds of members logged on at any time and threads are always getting posted in every minute. Though nothing beats B3D for technical discussion about games.

neoGAF's activity is crazy. I used to think forums like B3D moved along at a fair pace but now that I'm on neoGAF other forum's activity is at a glacier pace by comparison. There are always hundreds of members logged on at any time and threads are always getting posted in every minute. Though nothing beats B3D for technical discussion about games.

Yes but everything has a price, many large social sites and selling sites have been bought, these forums are much smaller in comparison. Their price is obviously thus lower.

In the event one decided to acquire one of these forums, basically making banning impossible and restoring full administrative priviledges to the user account, what would it take?

I know you toss 10+K and I'm sure you might get mod status, obviously subject to behaviour. But if you wanted full administrative priviledges, and the ability to change layouts, rules, etc. And basically be the KING. You need to purchase the board or at least be on very favorable terms with the owners. Some free products? A harem of std free virgin model caliber in looks prostitutes ? There is ALWAYS A PRICE.

Pfffft, there is no money involved in B3D. It's powered by love and driver bunnies.

If money doesn't speak, women do if they don't political favors do, or medical favors, or legal favors, or a presidential pardon for them or a family member. There's always a price. :devilish:

Back