Halo 3: Screenshot & Movies Thread [56k warning]

Acert93

Artist formerly known as Acert93
Legend
With the Theater tools in Halo 3, and the size of the userbase, I thought a thread dedicated to the best Halo 3 screens and vids would be a nice idea. I know many times screenshots get lost in threads, and I am already seeing some great screenshots, so I thought it would be great to have a dedicated thread to reference...

Notably without all the noise (and eventual lock) of a thread dedicated to argueing about the graphics.

Some of the best I have seen:

118776-Full.jpg

s7001583dn4.jpg

s7001581ee1.jpg

s7001582hr8.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

untitled56aj0.jpg

If this game had better AA, it would definitely be one of the best looking games out there. It is still pretty good looking though.

Although the upscaling discussion, this is one of the best looking game out there. The Lighting is breathtaking(CUTSCENES!!!, INSTALLATION00, Tsavo Highway), i would have posted screens myself but i think the Ethernet Adapter on my console is broken (cant get ip's, no i am not banned).

Now are these in 1080p???
No ;) You're not actually missing out on anything resolution wise. The game is rendered in a lower resolution than 720p and upscaled, which means if you had a 1080p TV, it'd just be upscaling even more. That's actually true for most titles. Even those rendered at 720p just upscale for the 1080p, and lots of games at 1080p aren't truly 1080p, but smaller in the horizontal direction and then stretched.

How bout people post here if they have any file shares? Went through some of my friends list and didn't find many.

Tommy McClain

Well my samsung needs tweaking...I feel like im not seeing the glory that everyone else is seeing...its dlp,maybe thats it...or I have to check the toggle swith on the cable...

Back