New Heavenly Sword Info (screens included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to post them all!

heswp3067.jpg

heswp3064.jpg

heswp3091.jpg

heswp3080.jpg

heswp3081.jpg

heswp3082.jpg

beautiful graphics and lights...but i am still disappointed a bit from the framerate drops and some animations, hope they're on them.

This games looks amazing! :D Oh, I think that's the first realistic rainbow I've seen in a game, very nice touch. The explosions look very good to. :)

beautiful graphics and lights...but i am still disappointed a bit from the framerate drops and some animations, hope they're on them.
Seriously,
I see you complain about the framerate in every thread you reply to. What's up with that?

This is probably the most beautiful game I ve ever seen in my life:oops:

edit: take a look on these ones!

Huge battle scenes!

Fucking unbelievable

heswp3082.jpg

heswp3084.jpg

heswp3079.jpg

heswp3080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I always see the flaws in the screen shots :( As long as nobody else notices them I guess... ;-) *cough*

I always see the flaws in the screen shots :( As long as nobody else notices them I guess... ;-) *cough*
The main flaw I see is it NOT BEING PLAYED BY ME RIGHT NOW. But other than that... :p

As Shifty said, when you're that close to the material, you'll always know what you've been aspiring to improve, but aren't quite able to... You'll have to wait for someone else's game to admire. ;)

Major kudos to nAo and the rest of NT devs.

BTW how interactive is the environment in HS ?

Just judging from what I've seen, some areas seem littered with interactive objects all governed by the physics system. It seems you can pick nearly anything up and use it as a projectile (even enemy corpses, apparently). In terms of what's breakable and what's not, I'm sure there are obvious constraints for the sake of gameplay (i.e. that table over there might be breakable, but that building over there probably isn't..).

Also, nice smoke trails on the bazooka. Looks nicely volumetric.

This game, along with Mass Effect and Too Human, has the best character models in any game I have ever seen... bar none! Not to forget the epic scale of the environments.

What I really like about Heavenly Sword is the scale of worlds and amount of interactivity found within in them. The combat looks great and well animated, but I wonder how deep it will be in comparison to games like Ninja Gaiden. In the screens posted there are two girls, are both of them playable, and if so what are their individual attributes and abilities?

This has to be one of the few titles that suggest there is some substance to the claims surrounding the "power" of the Playstation 3. The scope, scale and amount of graphical detail is so far unprecedented on next-gen consoles (I guess this could be said about Drake and Lair).

Holy ****!!! *speechless while staring at pics*

To the ladies: rawr!!! :devilish:
To the environments: sexay! :cool:
To the people making this game: you guys just made my day :D

*saves all pics to HDD* :LOL:

Oooook, now we're talking :D

EDIT: I'm speechless, this is one of the most beautiful games I've ever seen. Some of the screens look like paintings :O

Mad props to NT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back