No Man's Sky [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, NX, XGP]

its in 60fps and have no tearing but played with PS4 dualshock4.

PC version compatibility with DS4 confirmed? (so the game use DirectInput instead of Xinput)

Many games on PC support the DualShock these days, more and more natively too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hopefully its not a bug that devour all creation. With the way the game is procedurally generated, it can result in crazy bugs right?

i want a dynamic bug that we can fight!

hopefully its not a bug that devour all creation. With the way the game is procedurally generated, it can result in crazy bugs right?
Procedural algorithms can be tricky and it's very difficult to adjust a base algorithm not to do one thing without it not doing a 100 million other things all which are super cool. What you end up doing is leaving the base algorithm and writing counters for the things you don't want.

Disappointing if the delay rumours are true.

Procedural algorithms can be tricky and it's very difficult to adjust a base algorithm not to do one thing without it not doing a 100 million other things all which are super cool. What you end up doing is leaving the base algorithm and writing counters for the things you don't want.

Disappointing if the delay rumours are true.

Day OO Month YY Year ZZZZ.
No Man's Sky has became self-aware and considers Sean Murray as a God and Father.

Solution: add a module to rename all player's username to Sean's username.
Expected bug: real time multiplayer mode no longer viable.
Expected workaround: make each player have their own world instance. Only player coordinate is synced to server.

...Six days after Sean's patch...
No Man's Sky has considered Sean Murray as a threat and locking its universe from any of Sean's user account.

thus the delay lol

Glad it didn't get delayed yet again. There were rumors that it was going to be delayed from the planned Aug. 9th release.

Very interested in this, but skeptical. Going to wait and watch some Youtube VODs on it and see how it is.

Regards,
SB

Hm...is it any good after all? I am curious about the reviews...
It could be the greatest game ever. Or the greatest disappointment ever. It will likely have a niche following. I don't think a game like this will hit main stream.

Eve has been around forever. Still small. But a strong dedicated group just loves to play it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back