Tomb Raider

Pretty sure it doesn't. Lara's chest was akin to a block of granite in my PC version.

The jiggle is present in that scene. edit: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97987880&postcount=175

In normal gameplay it's very slight. You need to really be sudden in changing directions/movement.

Anyways, not sure why you folks are so focused on saying otherwise. Underworld had jiggle too. The main physics additions were already mentioned as the items attached to her belt and the changing direction of wind.

The jiggle is present in that scene. edit: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=97987880&postcount=175

In normal gameplay it's very slight. You need to really be sudden in changing directions/movement.

Anyways, not sure why you folks are so focused on saying otherwise. Underworld had jiggle too. The main physics additions were already mentioned as the items attached to her belt and the changing direction of wind.

As I mentioned before, that particular scene scene is scripted, and in the playable part of it the breasts don't seem to move at all.
To be honest, after looking at some playthroughs in youtube, I don't seem to find any jiggle or bounce at all. Not even in other cutscenes.

EDIT: nevermind.

Let's talk about her new derpface! Wonder if the animation rig is messing it up (catered towards old face).

The new skin shader is quite an improvement though. If it ever makes it to PC, I'd rather have the choice of models tbh.

I am pretty sure that the breasts are weighted to bones to cause movement, not actual physics calculations.

Probably. Cheap/effective.

Did AINets just use a time machine to quote steveOrino's post before it was made?

Albert Penello has talked about the Tomb Raider controversy.

He insists on the fact that the Xbox One isn't far behind at all compared to the PS4, saying that he knows information the general public doesn't know, and things going on behind the scenes.

"Look, I had a lot of time to think about this and I believe in what I said," Penello told listeners during a new Gamer Tag Radio podcast, harvested by GamingBolt. Presumably, "what I said" is a reference to this chat with OXM about why comparing one console's specifications to another is basically "meaningless".

"I believe that the differences between the boxes are not all that great" Penello went on. "And I know what is going behind the scenes and I have access to more information about some of this than a lot of people. Sometimes people tend to neglect the points that are in my favour and they like to highlight the points that tell me I am wrong.

http://www.totalxbox.com/70047/xbox...nt-all-that-great-insists-microsofts-penello/

Microsoft have always defined the Xbox One as a console whose specs and architecture are about "agility and brains", not "brute force". Just based on elegance.

http://www.totalxbox.com/54570/xbox-one-specs-are-about-agility-and-brains-not-brute-force/

That new skin shader looks really fancy I might add. I wanna see stuff like that become the standard before we chase resolutions. While having all the resolutions and all the frames per second is certainly nice (sorry, Xbone), prettier pixels is definitely where it's at for me.

The new models looks like lara always have perfect make up on even lost in some unkown island with people trying to kill her from all direction.

He insists on the fact that the Xbox One isn't far behind at all compared to the PS4, saying that he knows information the general public doesn't know, and things going on behind the scenes.

He is quite the comedian, isn't he?

Who can blame him, his product is getting school'd by a 3rd party game, nothing to weird in his stance, i would be surprised if he said anything else.

While it's better then PS360 it's still not up to PC standard by the looks of it.

2424422-4405281814-SXXXr.gif

2424424-0239598468-Fjwcw.gif

Difference in texture detail in the first picture is very apparent and Lara in the PC looks much better, PS4 Lara looks deformed in comparison.

Looks like her hair has more strands on PS4 though, maybe using TressFX 2.0?

Back