[PS3] Killzone 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's him. He used to make music videos and he also directed the US adaptation of the Japanese horror movie Pulse. I've never seen one of his music videos, but Pulse was one hell of a crappy movie, and so was RE5 basically. This doesn't bode well for a richer KZ3 story if you ask me.

The game looks outrageously good and runs smoothly, really! :smile:
Well, let's see if Guerilla has poured comparable efforts into the departments of story and level design...

Well, let's see if Guerilla has poured comparable efforts into the departments of story and level design...

JPT hated the KZ3 multiplayer gameplay. ^_^
I have adjusted my expectation a few notches down, just in case GG didn't change the game in time. Will look at the single player campaign first.

It was the same with the uncharted 2 thread/s

the likely reason is that, Killzone,uncharted have easily been the 2 technically impressive games this generation (God of War is close as well) thus finding major things to criticise is difficult thus ppl will pick up on the insignificant petty things.
Must gladden the makers of both games hearts :)
So, everytime somebody says anything negative about the games you listed it's because they're trolls, and their opinions are obviously wrong, right?

GG released 2 behind the scene videos today. This is the second one; it's about controls, movement and violent melee:

[gt]709877[/gt]

The part I like is the seamless action. e.g., slide cover (similar to short boost), vault over cover, leap and melee. Will have to play the game to find out if it's smooth and natural to execute. The part I dislike is the gore.

That was great! It definitely adds to the gameplay. It appears they are using the animation tech from Eight Days! I hope they dig deep into the tech on another video. Come on GG. Let everyone know what's going on, so there won't be any...misunderstandings.

So yes, anyone that says anything negative about a PS3 game is a troll. LMAO :LOL:

Straw man:

A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.[1] To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by substituting it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition (the "straw man"), and refuting it, without ever having actually refuted the original position.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

That was great! It definitely adds to the gameplay. It appears they are using the animation tech from Eight Days!

Huh, where ? Eight Days has that wriggle-around-cover movement. I expected Uncharted to use it eventually. I haven't seen any indication of those elaborate user controlled movement in KZ3.

JPT hated the KZ3 multiplayer gameplay. ^_^
I have adjusted my expectation a few notches down, just in case GG didn't change the game in time. Will look at the single player campaign first.

Did I say that? Hmmm well it didnt really do anything for me, Brink is much more fun in my opinion. I do not like CoD either, but I never really played CoD online, still after finishing the game it did not make want to go online.

R1 did not like online, R2 did not play competetive online except for about 5 min, but put in hours into coop. And now I am again heavily into Borderlands coop.
I did like KZ2 multiplayer for some reason, dunno :) Maybe because its not a fast paced run n gun energizer bunny on crack type of online shooter game :)
There was weight to the game, most of the time, shooters just feels wrong.
Which means I need another component to get me to play, except just KDR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back