Veteran
You ain't got da bling!

tn_blingwatches.jpg

http://www.enorgis.com/arc20040912.htm#BlogID4093

epicstruggle said:
geek test:
your watch or this:
tn_legodigger.jpg

ill take the lego's any day of the week. :)

epic

er... Is that 2" trim along the floor on the wall in the background? Am I getting an accurate idea of the SIZE of this thing? :oops:

That's more legos than I think I had as a kid, and I had a lot!

Nite_Hawk

Heh, my best friend across the street back in the early '70s had an in-ground pool that we used for our lego aircraft carriers and jets. Fun stuff.

Nite_Hawk said:
er... Is that 2" trim along the floor on the wall in the background? Am I getting an accurate idea of the SIZE of this thing? :oops:

I don't think that's 2" trim along the floor. On the scoop you can see the 'dots' of the legos, and they're not much smaller than the trim.

RussSchultz said:
Nite_Hawk said:

I don't think that's 2" trim along the floor. On the scoop you can see the 'dots' of the legos, and they're not much smaller than the trim.

Still, perspective is going to throw off that measurement a bit. Based on the size of the little lego man compared to the near end, it looks like the other end has to be atleast 2-3 feet tall. Maybe not as tall as if it was 2" trim, but this thing is prety big anyway about it.

Nite_Hawk

RussSchultz said:
epicstruggle said:
whats with the pimping gear posts? You looking at a change in lifestyle. ;)
Don't you be dissin my homies like that.

man you really need to learn how to talk properly... it should be "Don't you be dissin ON my homies like dat"

Back