Y'know {Sniping}Waste...

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
...that there have been many, many times where I fix peoples PCs for 'em and I can't understand the depth of their gratitude or their flat-out amazement at it...like I had used magic or something.

I finally get it, I feel that way about you right now. 8)

Your post here finally got me to make a full run of 3dm2k5 at 2.434Ghz straight up without any memory divider. :oops:

I swear to god I was just sitting their with butterflies in my stomach as it approached the crash spot saying to myself, "No way, no way in fuck is it gonna work....but this is Snipe's magic, so it just might"....and I pretty much held my breath thru the completion of the test and the start of the next one.

I sort of sat back in my chair in humble awe at that point, I'd knew I'd made it past the hard part and it was all downhill from there.

I'm gonna go pummel this thing with tests until FMP:TSR 7 comes out at which point everything else will fail to matter to me, but until then I'm gonna be feeling some very deep gratitude for a very good friend who has always just been there for me and had my back and came up with the answers in a simple post that just magically made things all better for me.

Thanks Snipe, you're one of the good guys. 8)

If you're worried about RAM data corruption, memtest87+ is the way to go. They release new versions every so often, so go check it out... Good luck! :)

I'm not worried about nothing right now, I've been torturing the bejeebus out of her and she's solid as a rock at 2.434Ghz. :)

Now I'm just looking at the 2.5Ghz barrier as my next goal... ;)

Back