XBOX Live Gamertag List: the Forum now supports them (Check User CP)

Oh, hey, that probably means we can let this sticky go in a little bit, once folks are informed on the new thingy. Sticky's are useful, but the fewer we can get away with, generally the better.

I edited the thread title and the first post, if you guys don't mind.

A lot of folks might not know about the feature, so I thought that it would help things a bit to make it more visible to the Console Forum crowd.

Echo Eagle.

I actually finished GRAW, but that was before I connected to Live so alas, I did not get the points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went shopping for a birthday present for my mom and came back with a book for her and an Xbox360 for me. Now how did that happen.. Anyhoo, my tag's xmuumi.

AzBat360

Evidently the 360 will work with dial-up through a network. Provided you don't go over your allowed minutes before the end of the month. :D Hey you'd think $6.50 for 200hrs a month would be sufficient. Guess not. We'll be offline on the 360 till next week. :( Looking for broadbad now. Found 1.5Mbps download and 384Kbps upload for $25 a month and a free DSL modem(after $50 mail-in rebate). Budget is tight, but I think I can swing it next week. Xmas was brutal! LOL

Tommy McClain

Looks my net connection is back again. Weird. :) Anyway, I sent about 24 new friend requests out today from the Beyond3D forums and about 8 of you added me. Thanks! If you didn't get one, then send me one! :)

Tommy McClain

say nothing

Feel free to add me - I've added quite a few B3Ders, so the more the merrier.

=D And eventually I'll get you into a game of PGR3 or something - provided you aren't watching a movie... Like you have been every time I've looked :) :)
Currently I'm at home for xmas/new year, but:

StatusUnknown

Currently playing lots of Vegas and TDU of course. (When I get back that is) - Also is my reserved PS3 name. I chose the name based on a demo I made in 2003.

Is there a comprehensive list of all the B3D gamertags some place that I can print out and then use to add, or do I need to go message by message and write each one down so I can add them?

(Computer is in a different room than 360)

Rancid,

I never found one. I just went through all the posts in this thread and some of the threads in the Console forum. Personally, I wished everybody that has a GamerTag would add the "Beyond3D Live" GamerTag to their friends list. That's a lot easier. Once you add that GamerTag as a friend, you'll be able to view its friends list and add any of them to your own.

BTW, mine is AzBat360. Send me a request!

Tommy McClain

Oh, cool. I'll try the Beyond3D Live GamerTag and try to work it that way.

I'd like to play online, but.. well, we all know the problems with just picking up random games.

Thanks Az.

Back