XBOX Live Gamertag List: the Forum now supports them (Check User CP)

Kaladyr, http://live.xbox.com/member/Kaladyr

I couldn't be bothered to transfer my old account from Xbox, which was Kal Jericho and somehow someone had already used Keltyr which tends to be my online games name.

I'm not online that much at the moment, my current house is in a new development and they haven't got around to organising broadband access to our exchange yet, b***** BT, so I take my console to my parents ocassionally for some Live!

Not had that much time to play yet, but I'm getting there with the PGR3 Gamerscore points and I've just started working through COD2 on Veteran, one race to go on NFS:MW, barely touched the PD0 gamer points though as most of them require Live! access.

Still, when I get online it'd be good to see some of you for some games.

Kaladyr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave Baumann said:
Not "Muppet"? :p
Tried that, said some twonk from B3D had it. Thanks for answering my question about HDDs by the way! :devilish:

Powderkeg said:
Nice gamerscore, Powderkeg--earned the hard way too. No cheap Football or Basketball gimmies in there.

Also, I really respect the 19/20 PGR achievements. Nice!

.Sis

Sis said:
Nice gamerscore, Powderkeg--earned the hard way too. No cheap Football or Basketball gimmies in there.

Also, I really respect the 19/20 PGR achievements. Nice!

.Sis

Thanks. If the Online Professional achievement wasn't broken then I would have that too. Guess we're all stuck waiting for a patch to fix that.

I've never cared about the gamerscore. I just like to play the games.

Gamertag at home: repi
Gamertag at work: [DICE]Repi

Short and simple. Mostly played Geometry Wars :)

XBOX Live Gamertag List

xbox 360 owners, post your live tag here

so maybe we can play together.. :) having currently DOA4 and I hope today or tomorow COD2

GAmertag: BEYOND3D :D

beyond3d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back