New Console Forum Feature: XBOX Live Gamercards

Mark

aka Ratchet
Regular
We've just enabled XBOX Live! Gamercards to the Console forums (they don't display in any of the other forums). To enable yours, head to your User CP Edit Profile section and fill in your Gamertag, then click Enable and Save (they are disabled by default).

We'll add similar features for the PS3 and Wii networks when/if they become available.

Attachments

• xbl_link.jpg
    xbl_link.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 14
  • xbl_gamercard.jpg
    xbl_gamercard.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 23
They shouldn't be visible (either your own or others) to anyone who hasn't signed up in the CP, and don't appear outside CF at all, so what's not to like, right? :smile:

I've got to believe the other two will jump on that concept in a similarly friendly fashion. It's a "duh!" kind of thing. We'll leave this sticky'ed for a few days for word to get around, and then let it go to where all threads go eventually. . .

Wavey was the first person to turn his on, the gamerscorewhore.

Worst. Feature. Ever.

Now I will be constantly reminded how inept my own gamerscore is compared to others, such as Nuc's more-than-3 times my own. I think I need to rent some sports games...

:cry:

(Just kidding about the worst feature comment, of course. This is wicked awesome.)

Now I will be constantly reminded how inept my own gamerscore is compared to others, such as Nuc's more-than-3 times my own. I think I need to rent some sports games...
Don't worry, just cheer yourself up by looking at Rys's!:devilish:

Don't worry, just cheer yourself up by looking at Rys's!:devilish:

Rumor has it Rys is going to buy a PS3 because he got tipped by KK that they're going to default the baseline score to 25k on theirs to level the playing field. ;) Sort of like Word going from 2.0 to 6.0. :LOL:

Worst. Feature. Ever.

:cry:

(Just kidding about the worst feature comment, of course. This is wicked awesome.)

Bleh, look at how many games I have and it doesn't look as impressive! If only I werent an xbla-whore , with its mere 200 points per game.

I just saw something:

XBOX Live! Gamercard

While it should be:

XBOX Live Gamercard

It's not a huge mistake, given that most people tend to confuse Xbox Live with Vodafone's Live! service. We'll correct that, right away.

Figures...Although, it looks like maybe he has calmed down a bit. Maybe he is actually buying games now, instead of borrowing or renting :p, nah, I doubt it!
Well, right now I have to be a bit careful about knowing what will actually operate in this system. Besides, N3 is keeping me very occupied chasing after those points!

Well, right now I have to be a bit careful about knowing what will actually operate in this system. Besides, N3 is keeping me very occupied chasing after those points!

I think the word in the wild is region free...If not, it should be (personal opinion)

Is your wiki games list accurate? If not, do a trade with someone headed to the other side of the pond.

Actually, the list of compatible titles has been accurate so far, but its just a case that I can't just go into a store / rental to know if the game will work at the moment. Anyway, I think I'll just wait a little bit and see what happens on the hardware side before I go and get an NTSC region one. ;)

Back