XBOX Live Gamertag List: the Forum now supports them (Check User CP)

sneaky77.jpg

let me revive this thread again: Maybe we have some new comers :)

My tag is Siluuet (I could not get Silhouette :devilish:)

PGR3 and Kameo for now...

Gamertag: Jello Fox
I've been using Fox5 since like 1996, back when getting names online wasn't a problem and adding a number to the end was somewhat original. Unfortunately, now people use common words like Fox, and just increment by numbers until they get one that works. Well, the 5 actually had some meaning in my name, so I'm not willing to change it (even though I have gone by other numbers for user names and passwords), but every possible name I tried was rejected as already taken. Well I figured Jello was pretty random and just wanted to see if MS's server was glitched (since I put in a random string and it still got rejected) and lo and behold, I ended up successfully registering as Jello Fox.

No 360, but I have an xbox with Halo 2, Burnout 3, Crimsom Skies, and Conker Live and Reloaded.

Dizzydcz
Not playing online much these days because of Oblivion. Man that game is like crack. I can't stop playing it!

My Gamertag is KolgarX.

Couldn't recover my old "Kolgar" tag because I'd cancelled the account in 2005. Microsoft rep says, "I don't know what to tell you, I didn't build it." Thanks, pal.

Other than that, I'm enjoying my new X360 which I bought last Saturday. FNR3 is great, and Project Gotham is pretty amazing, too.

And the new Xbox Live? The ability to download game demos and videos is AWESOME. Not to mention interfacing with my Media Center PC.

This thing kicks ass.

My gamertag is Montieous , more imagination than you lot from the seems of it :LOL:

if anyone up for gaming just add me (and pm me, havnt been on that often recently, kinda killed the games off abit), i play pgr3, doa4, fight night 3 and marble blast ultra.

Back