[XBLA] Trials HD

Yeah I found it addictive, then maddingly addictive, and now mostly just maddening :LOL:

yea, if you've hit a wall, just go back to the other tracks and hone your skills even more by improving your old times..... still great fun but the game requires a lot of time to advance to the harder difficulties. fortunately, it's worth every minute.:smile:

yea, if you've hit a wall, just go back to the other tracks and hone your skills even more by improving your old times..... still great fun but the game requires a lot of time to advance to the harder difficulties. fortunately, it's worth every minute.:smile:

Agreed. Once you've hit your limit, go back to easier tracks and work on your skills. You'll be surprised at how much better you are at them and you'll find new challenge in bettering your times. Then when you move back up to the hard ones you'll suddenly find them easier. I still haven't beat two of the extreme tracks.

I'm quite ready for the DLC. Need more levels damnit. I tried a few of the well regarded user created levels. While fun and great in presentation, they're just not on the same level as the official ones. Hopefully the DLC will be just hard and extreme tracks :)

Wow this game is extremely addictive, and I find myself LMAO whenever I crash haha. The controls are brilliantly simple but absolutely perfect.

Awesome work from sebbbi and his team.:oops:

interesting read

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/the-trials-of-trials-article

Downloadable content is next, and for RedLynx it's a way of giving something back. Virtala tells us to expect a "big package" this side of Christmas that is about "serving the community" and "definitely not about trying to make more sales". Eurogamer will run a proper exposé on the DLC as the date nears, but for now rest assured RedLynx is looking at expanding the whole game and not just adding more levels.

We'll release the DLC and [gamers] will certainly feel like they've been served well," reckons Virtala. "It's really big. We're still working on it. Then when that is out - and we feel it's an excellent package - we will definitely plan well what we are doing next and nail down the core things we are focusing on." As for the near future, Virtala says he's wants to serve the audience responsible for creating the success and make sure they're happy before looking elsewhere.

I want more skill modes!! A couple more "Bone Breaking" courses would rock :p Maybe even a "Local/Live Tournament" where you can select skill challenges, # attempts, etc and off you go. EVERYONE I have shared this game with loves it. Would make an awesome party game. The leaderboards ROCK sebbbi, now to bring that same awesomeness to "parties." :D Trackmania style MP could work well.

And here is hoping: The Sequel shamelessly becomes the best E*bike game ever with track editor, crazy obstacles, same awesome physics, and endless group play :)

Hey, sebbbi, have you gotten actual figures back or are you working mostly off the global leaderboards? Can you even mention them, if you have?

meh. I find the skill modes boring. I want more extreme/hard tracks.
The DLC doesn't have any beginner/easy tracks. We are mainly focused on medium/hard tracks with some extreme tracks and skill game tracks added to the mix.

Hey, sebbbi, have you gotten actual figures back or are you working mostly off the global leaderboards? Can you even mention them, if you have?
Yes we know exactly how much it has sold... however it's not public information for obvious reasons. All I can say that currently we have 540 000 players in the global leaderboards.

The DLC doesn't have any beginner/easy tracks. We are mainly focused on medium/hard tracks with some extreme tracks and skill game tracks added to the mix.

Awesome! Is it still due before Christmas or are you going to ruin this little boy's Christmas? :(

Greatest DLC offering this generation. Wow Sebbbi.

http://gamerscoreblog.com/press/archive/2009/12/10/jd678.aspx

“Trials HD BIG PACK!” (Redlynx) | December 23 | Worldwide : Fans of “Trials HD,” one of this summer’s hottest downloadable games, can get ready for more fun and insane challenges with the add-on, “Trials HD BIG PACK!” Rev your engines with 35 new racing and skill tracks, over 50 new crazy physics objects, tournaments, new achievements worth 50 extra gamerscore, and more. “Trials HD BIG PACK!” releases December 23 on Xbox LIVE Arcade at 400 points and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. Fasten your helmet and prepare for serious bruises!

Back