wow , thats some fast cloth changing!

I saw them 2 years ago as half time entertainment for the NBA playoffs.

Certainly better than some of the other acts I've seen.

The other entertaining one was the guy playing the piano on the floor by bouncing balls on the keyboard.

Little Bianca Ryan won the competition in the end... Not that there was ever any doubt... I think her first performance was one of a kind and she never gave us such an amazing moment after that, as much as she tried. It really was amazing to see that little 11 year old girl sing And I'm Telling You like that, gives me chills every time i watch it. Shame the magic got lost somewhere down the line, but hey i'm sure she's in for a big career if she plays it right... Plus, she has 1 million in the bank now which always helps...

That could have been creepy, coming from another guy... :D Do you have a youtube linkie?

Just search Bianca Ryan in youtube, there's loads of them. It's the video where she's wearing a very stupid black and white dress. She looks a bit like a doll. In the other performances she looks more grown up, which i think is one of the reasons why she didn't impress me as much.

Back