Would GTA not sucks if it was for all platform?

G

How about Morrowind or Doshin or Fable or The Sims or some gamers here just hate open-ended games?

:oops:

Morrowind sucks because of the bugs in the game. It also is a bit slow paced particularly at the beginning, has a very weak battle engine and needs a bit more variety in terms of monsters to match up with the vast area to explore(Cliff Racers get damn annoying after a while). What it does better then GTA3 is pretty much everything when it is actually running(GTA3 wins by default here, Morrowind is non fucntional on the XBox). If Morrowind never crashed and didn't have the bugs that it does I likely would have given it a 4 out of 5(they should have ramped things up a bit quicker then they did).

Haven't played Doshin or fable so I can't say.

The Sims is very good at what it is supposed to be. I don't like what it is trying to do, mainly because there is nothing interesting to do. Playing a simulator that is relatively speaking close to my life? Why? I have my own life thanks :)

If you took a game like Black&White, cut back on the needs of the villagers, made all of the islands available at once, eliminated the bugs and completely removed the story line it would have kicked all kinds of ass. Open ended isn't a problem.

Back