Working at NVIDIA/ATI

imageview.php

:oops: :runaway: :love: :LOL:

000000DC00084786.jpg

Yay, I can now post ridiculous Eurasia-related speculation with the appropriate tag!

Even better, you can claim it as "officially tagged" ridiculous Eurasia-related speculation, since there was a specific request that all your ridiculous Eurasia-related speculation have the appropriate tag available to it. Mwahaha.

I worked at one of the big graphics companies for five years, and yes, I and MOST people I worked with would read the forums here quite religiously. :)

I wonder what happens when you get addicted to Beyond3D (since 2001) and then go to work for NVIDIA - would anyone be able to resist the temptation to leak some tasty info now and then ;)

I wonder what happens when you get addicted to Beyond3D (since 2001) and then go to work for NVIDIA - would anyone be able to resist the temptation to leak some tasty info now and then ;)

I think I'll resist obviously since you surely loose your work. One things is a passion one thing is a ethic code.

Everyone's missing the obvious. Insiders must love reading these forums for the entertainment value alone. All that speculation must be hilarious when you know the truth.

Half a year ago, I was more or less unofficially queried by few ATI workers, If I still have passion and possibility to join to ATI Europe if that kind of situation would been made possible. At that moment, as being soon get a permanent place from where I work right now (business wise, big non IT company, with need of specialized software available nowhere) I had to say "no" at least right now.

working in a big company, that does not have your knowledge as business critical division, gives you certain freedoms, like doing your job whenever you like, and just the way you like. In Negative side, you r job won't be as "cool" as it would be in hype companies and the paycheck is smaller. (but then again, you don't need to do 25 hours a day. 16 will be enough. ;) )

In any case, it was really nice to notice that my name really is recognized and remembered. :)

Back