Women, Sex and Orgasms

Reverend

Banned
It's a fact that some women, til the day they die, have never achieved a single orgasm in their life, right?

Reverend said:
It's a fact that some women, til the day they die, have never achieved a single orgasm in their life, right?

ALL women. It's all a big conspiracy.

I think the title of this thread is more about how Rev has never had the three in one moment.

J/K!

MuFu said:
Reverend said:

ALL women. It's all a big conspiracy.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Ok, yours was much better than mine! :LOL:

Actually Rev, yes there are some. Check out the Kinsey Report. :)

We aren't talking about female circumcision, right?

Other than that case, I'm convinced most women who haven't had an orgasm are having a psychological block --they've been taught that sex itself is dirty, are too repressed to try a little experimentation, etc. Orgasm is triggered in the brain; the physical stimulation just helps. :LOL:

Tho in some cases it could be their partner that is too repressed, doesn't engage in foreplay, etc.

Can I bring Natoma into this discussion?

Rev, hasn't a girl made you orgasm yet?

*See, I do thread messages.*

It's not some women, it's more like half of them. That's because many men are just damn egoistic and only look to satisfy themselves without taking care of the girls.

EDIT: besides, there are a few different kinds of orgasms, some of these are earth-shattering and some are just "minor".

_xxx_ said:
It's not some women, it's more like half of them. That's because many men are just damn egoistic and only look to satisfy themselves without taking care of the girls.

EDIT: besides, there are a few different kinds of orgasms, some of these are earth-shattering and some are just "minor".

do you suggest that we have "in,out,in,out, thank you it was good" member on the board? :LOL:

yes, some women never have an orgasm. they should go see a sex therapist, they might be able to change that :D

For men its about the act, and the sensation... for women its about everything BUT that right up until the last 5 mins or so. If you can make the moment and the atmosphere intense, you'll be repayed in shed loads. I've never come across a woman who couldn't orgasm, but a few who never had (well beyond very minor anyway). I tend to be really good at the whole girl talk thing and find lots out... Girls I know have fallen asleep on partners! I'd quite frankly be ashamed!

Sage said:
yes, some women never have an orgasm. they should go see a sex therapist, they might be able to change that :D

they should sent * them to me.. i will teach them the " OMGoooo d WHOIOOHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH OOHHHHHHHHHHWOWHOWOHOWHWOEHOEOHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" way of orgasm

*only if they are hot please

Reverend said:

Apparently that's only a fact for your wife. Mine says she wonders how she's survived all the orgasms over the years that I've given her.

John Reynolds said:
Why do women fake orgasms?

Because they think we care.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

The best way to find out if a woman is physically capable of orgasming is oral sex. It's never failed for me to bring a woman to a climax.
yep.gif

Back