Women, Sex and Orgasms

John Reynolds said:
Why do women fake orgasms?

Because they think we care.
Only if they're women looking for some kind of relationship or commitment. One nighters don't care if we care (i.e. they don't fake orgasms... unless they're looking for commitment, of course).

silence said:
do you suggest that we have "in,out,in,out, thank you it was good" member on the board? :LOL:

with me you can just skip the second "in,out"

John Reynolds said:
Me, me, me. Everyone look at poor little me. The record is broken, take it off the spindle.

hey, it was funny! i laughed!

and i havent been all mememe lately... at least, a whole lot less than some other people...

Tho if you *do* care, other than Digi's sage advice, here's another tip --get her when she's ovulating. God or Darwin (take your pick) makes them more physically horny at that time. Of course, there are liable to be other side effects as well if you aren't careful to avoid them. . . :LOL:

Althornin said:

ooo lets all bitch at sage and ignore that other people are being much more attention whores than sage

screw you, if you don't like me then just dont read my posts.

Reverand,

It's a fact that some women, til the day they die, have never achieved a single orgasm in their life, right?

Yes I believe that is true. I would not always blame the lack of orgasm in an entire woman's life because of some phisical problem though. If I had to guess I would probably blame it more on a mental problem (or issue), one that can be fixed if so desired. I believe most women have to be ok with their sexual self before a man is able to help them achieve orgasm. If a woman has never had one, then that means she has never pleasured herself (at least to compleation).

If a woman is unable to achieve orgasm with a man, then I would first look at the woman. Is she comfortable with sexual self? Is she comfortable pleasing herself. Does she know what she likes? Does she know how to bring herself to completion? Can she communicate her needs and desires to her mate? If all of these are answered with a yes, then it looks like she checks out on the basics.

Then you need to ask the man some questions. Is he comfortable with his sexual self? Does she want to please her? Is he willing to sacrafice his pleasure for her's? Is he willing to listen and respond to what her needs are?

Practice practice practice! =)

But that is a start...

digitalwanderer said:
The best way to find out if a woman is physically capable of orgasming is oral sex. It's never failed for me to bring a woman to a climax.
yep.gif

It's also a pretty good psychological hang up indicator when she goes "ooh, icky, stop!"

Haven't read the whole thread but as a man I know my short comings and while i do things to hopefully help me last longer , I will bring in vibraters to help my gf get to that point . I normaly do some down below work , then bring in the vibrater get her going and then go in for hte kill . about 80% of the time i get her to climax

jvd said:
Haven't read the whole thread but as a man I know my short comings and while i do things to hopefully help me last longer , I will bring in vibraters to help my gf get to that point . I normaly do some down below work , then bring in the vibrater get her going and then go in for hte kill . about 80% of the time i get her to climax

Some chicks do better on top too. In some cases that might be psychological, but in others it helps a woman who is too shy to be verbal with specifics in her feedback find just that right spot and keep working it at the right rhythm. . .

ome chicks do better on top too. In some cases that might be psychological, but in others it helps a woman who is too shy to be verbal with specifics in her feedback find just that right spot and keep working it at the right rhythm. . .

Yes another good postion is to put the girl on a table or desk and enter her from the front (not doggie) this puts less pressure on your dick and allows you to last longer , it also allows you to hit her spot more than when your on top .

Other tips are to change positons and sometimes go from intercourse to you down below for a min or two and then bakc to intercorse as it allows you to last longer while her still getting stimulation .

Also when you pee , stop your self and start again , it builds up the muscle there and allows you to stop yourself from cumming .

Also when your playing with your self stop just before your breaking point and repeat ... allows you to last longer .

some chicks do better on top too. In some cases that might be psychological, but in others it helps a woman who is too shy to be verbal with specifics in her feedback find just that right spot and keep working it at the right rhythm. . .
I actually did get a girl off through intercourse once... and she was on top, doing all the work

jvd said:
Also when you pee , stop your self and start again , it builds up the muscle there and allows you to stop yourself from cumming .
I did that once when i REEAAAAALLY had to pee, midstream during a piss so bad that I dont think anyone else in the world could have stopped it, and I started to feel this burning sensation moving down the tube to my right testacle. You can imagine how terrified I was! So, I let loose again just in time, before it actually got to my testicle. But now, sometimes when I have to pee really bad or stop midstream during a pretty average stream, it starts to burn a little bit. Heck sometimes it just aches for no reason. It was kinda like a one-way valve got forced open and turned into a two-way valve.

Also when your playing with your self stop just before your breaking point and repeat ... allows you to last longer .

PM me with your email, I can send you a very interesting html file... someone needs to do it and tell me if it works since I'll never get to :D

I did that once when i REEAAAAALLY had to pee, midstream during a piss so bad that I dont think anyone else in the world could have stopped it, and I started to feel this burning sensation moving down the tube to my right testacle. You can imagine how terrified I was! So, I let loose again just in time, before it actually got to my testicle. But now, sometimes when I have to pee really bad or stop midstream during a pretty average stream, it starts to burn a little bit. Heck sometimes it just aches for no reason. It was kinda like a one-way valve got forced open and turned into a two-way valve.

You should go to the doctor , it sounds like something is wrong .

I had testicular cancer a year and a half ago and let me tell you don't fuck with your privates . THose and your eyes are the two things as soon as you feel the same pain for more than a day you should get check out .

It may be a uirnay track infection or it may be worse . Go get it check out that is not good .

jvd said:
You should go to the doctor , it sounds like something is wrong .

I had testicular cancer a year and a half ago and let me tell you don't fuck with your privates . THose and your eyes are the two things as soon as you feel the same pain for more than a day you should get check out .

It may be a uirnay track infection or it may be worse . Go get it check out that is not good .

nah, it's not really a major reccuring problem. i just remember with great fear the instant that I realize pee was going where it WAS NOT supposed to go! I mean, there's the normal occasional achiness that's kind of in the background but nothing that really beggs for my attention. kinda like your bac, neck, and shoulders- they always have kind of a residual pain, sometimes they hurt a bit worse, but it's just normal stuff.

you should schedual a check up . It still doesn't sound right , sometimes my balls are soar but i've never had a problem like your discribing . You should go get a physical and check it out , mabye its a hernia

Back