Woah Spiderman 3 Trailer!!1

Good lord the movie doesnt come out till a year later and they are already showing teasers? Dang...I have been out of touch with the whole movie thing...

Natoma said:
Only in a 4th movie would Carnage appear. Maybe not even until a 5th.

Yeah, there was a certain time span in between, but why couldn't they "compress" it a bit? Because, Venom is not a foe really, but rather an anti-hero of some kind. And I'd LOVE to see the fight between Venom and Carnage. And then Toxin... ;)

Duh, I just realized that I'm a total spidey f4nb0i :oops: (comics, the movies had a couple of things I didn't like but were still ok).

_xxx_ said:
Yeah, there was a certain time span in between, but why couldn't they "compress" it a bit? Because, Venom is not a foe really, but rather an anti-hero of some kind. And I'd LOVE to see the fight between Venom and Carnage. And then Toxin... ;)

Duh, I just realized that I'm a total spidey f4nb0i :oops: (comics, the movies had a couple of things I didn't like but were still ok).

Is it so wrong to get excited about Venom? I saw this and screamed like a little girl :oops:

And what's worse, I only got into Spidey/Venom in high school heh heh... so there goes that excuse!

L233 said:
Eh, ok. I admit I know zero about superhero lore. It's probably an American thing. I take these movies as entertaining action flicks, nothing more, and I don't get excited about villains or themes from the comic books because I don't know them. I judge them purely on their merit as action movies and a good number of them provide a decent dose of braindead entertainment for my €8 or so but most of them never really stand out. And from that point of view this teaser looks rather unexciting.

Well, certainly. But it's like someone who has never read LOTR as a kid, seeing the original teaser for LOTR which had little to no footage, just CGI of a ring, and interviews with the crew. People who have read the book are going to be shitting bricks.

I've never read any Harry Potter books, so most HP trailers are really bland for me, but the movies turn out to be marginally entertaining.

Democoder, you just reminded me that the last Harry Potter should be out in a matter of months :D

Anyway, can anyone give me an overview of the Venom soap-opera? I mean, he's not spidey's enemy apparently, so what did he do that i should know about? I love spidey but when i was a kid i could only afford so many comics, and for me that was Superman and a few mangas..

Thanks!

london-boy said:
Anyway, can anyone give me an overview of the Venom soap-opera? I mean, he's not spidey's enemy apparently, so what did he do that i should know about?
It's much too convoluted to explain in a post. Check the Wiki page or one of the Marvel-universe data recourses.

Edit: Doing so may, or may not, constitute spoilers for the movie, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Eddie Brock Venom again in the comics? I know he is set to make a return with the Venom symbiote but last I heard Scorpion still had it, perhaps I am wrong.

I seriously doubt there won't be another Spiderman movie, especially if Venom only makes an appearance towards the end.

In the comic, it's Scorpion currently. Though they implied Eddie might still be alive, so they left the possibility for him to return.

Wiki has loads of great info on Spidey, I spent a few hours there yesterday :oops:

Back