Mortal Kombat 1 [PS5, XBSX|S, NX, PC]

I will def not play this. Quite disgusting stuff.

Not a fan or gore and dismemberment? Or, just a certain amount of it?

Me, the bloodier, the better. I'm hoping we'll get some Hellraiser DLC characters since I'm a big fan of the series, and the reboot was absolutely amazing. And it doesn't hurt that Ed Boon is a fan of series and The Hellbound Heart novella.
hellraiser-pinhead-1633688069.jpg

clayton-pinhead.jpg

Quite low requirements, have now feeling will look very similar to mk11

wcy9jcnr1z0b1.png

These requirements are typically aimed at the masses, ones with low to mid range systems, and mostly using moderate IQ settings. Injustice 2 can be quite demanding if you're aiming for maxed IQ settings and high resolution imagery. Since MK1 is following after Injustice 2, I believe we're going to see a nice leap in graphics (series wise), possibly with some RT in the mix, for those machines capable of handling it.

These requirements are typically aimed at the masses, ones with low to mid range systems, and mostly using moderate IQ settings. Injustice 2 can be quite demanding if you're aiming for maxed IQ settings and high resolution imagery. Since MK1 is following after Injustice 2, I believe we're going to see a nice leap in graphics (series wise), possibly with some RT in the mix, for those machines capable of handling it.
mk1 is following after mk11, injustice 2 is older

Downloading MK11 now. Says 116GB required. Can’t wait to see why a 2D fighting game needs that kinda space. MKX and injustice 1/2 were great so I have high hopes.

I hope they do something about the awful animations. Their last 2 releases have looked incredible but the stiff animations really bring the presentation down a lot.
I was thinking about that lately. All 3 big games will be available soon(ish). I was watching some previews of sf and tekken and some gameplay of mk11. I have to say I’m my opinion street fighter has the best animation and flow. In tekken or mk11 some combos and fight flow looks weird almost comical at times. SF does a great job animation and flow is super fluid. MK is the weakest of the 3 I really hope they improve on that front.
Other than that the game is pretty flawless imo. Presentation is top notch and for me personally it captures the feeling of nostalgia of old mk games.

Here's your look at the new trailer for Mortal Kombat 1 showcasing the six playable characters coming to the post-launch DLC Kombat pack, including returning klassic kombatants Quan Chi, Ermac, and Takeda Takahashi, along with guest fighters Peacemaker from the DC’s The Suicide Squad film & Peacemaker series, Omni-Man from Invincible, and Homelander from The Boys.
Mortal Kombat 1 will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam and Epic Games Store) on September 19, 2023.

Last edited:
Back