Wife is drunk...

linthat22

Regular
...so I made som margaritas today and the wife is truly drunk and probably won't remember a thing.

She's pissed of herself and puked all over the floor while I've done a load of towels in the washer and dryer. She's currently butt naked in the shower yelling at me, because I keep telling her to wash herself because she smells like vomit.

I know she won't remember this in the morning, but Lord All Mighty, she is persistant as she is stubborn, and won't listen to me.

Maybe being drunk heighten's the "listening" ability, while lessoning the "doing" ability for her.

Man, we haven't had a time like this since 2001, sucks :cry:

Man, the kind of discussion that goes on in this forum...

Want to know what happened when an ex and my dog got drunk some time in the past?

Reverend said:

Want to know what happened when an ex and my dog got drunk some time in the past?

Does it involve oral sex? :devilish:

My wife got shitfaced on some yard long margaritas in Cancun back when we got married. I ended up carrying her back to the hotel. :LOL:

It was about the last time she's seriously drank too. :)

Reverend said:

YES!

digitalwanderer said:
My wife got shitfaced on some yard long margaritas in Cancun back when we got married. I ended up carrying her back to the hotel. :LOL:

It was about the last time she's seriously drank too. :)

Back when I was 15 year sold I used to rub poop on my face as well. It's nice to see other people do the same.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Back when I was 15 year sold I used to rub poop on my face as well. It's nice to see other people do the same.
*cough bsposttotrytogetattention cough*

The best thing to do in cases such as this is to break out the video camera.
You never know when the evidence will come in handy.

ZoinKs! said:
The best thing to do in cases such as this is to break out the video camera.
You never know when the evidence will come in handy.

And don't forget to mark the tape "Blackmail Tape No. 1" to ensure you don't accidentally record over it (unless of course you already have a tape marked as this, in which case mark the tape with whichever number is applicable). :devilish:

Back