Why is it, that there are NO WOMEN in this forum?

Like the burning with people? You know?
The stuff?

RussSchultz said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
please blame me? NO!
please blame me? NO!
please blame me? NO!
please blame me? NO!
please blame me? NO!
please blame me? NO!

i ghogle teh google on teh netweb intraweb catwit

Russ wuxz u right? or wrong?
I'm mostly just confused after reading your "post".

london-boy said:
Why is it, that when some people have to ask something, they go:

"Why it it, that this happened?"?

when all they could do is ask:

"Why did this happen?"
Why is it that you ask this question? :|

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:

"Why did this happen?"

Why is it that when i ask a question that you feel like you have to answer to that question which i have just asked, you answer?

london-boy said:
digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:

"Why did this happen?"

Why is it that when i ask a question that you feel like you have to answer to that question which i have just asked, you answer?
Are you asking why it is that I question you after your question pertaining to how one goes about framing the concept and wording of their question or are you asking why it is that I question or inquire as to your motivation for such a question as you did ask? :|

Oh, and "BITTTY!" :p

digitalwanderer said:
Are you asking why it is that I question you after your question pertaining to how one goes about framing the concept and wording of their question or are you asking why it is that I question or inquire as to your motivation for such a question as you did ask? :|

Yes.

london-boy said:
I'm not getting the Bitty thing.

If you saw the documentary about "Little Britain", it's breast and titty (Bitty), based on someone who was breastfed until their were four - hence one of the more horrifying running sketches in the show.

If you really haven't seen the sketch, it's the one where a middle aged man (Harvey) constantly asks for (and is given) a breastfeeding by his mother (or grandmother) in the most public settings by insisting on having "bitty".

Only slightly less horrifying than Bubbles.

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
london-boy said:
I'm not getting the Bitty thing.

If you saw the documentary about "Little Britain", it's breast and titty (Bitty), based on someone who was breastfed until their were four - hence one of the more horrifying running sketches in the show.

If you really haven't seen the sketch, it's the one where a middle aged man constantly asks for (and is given) a breastfeeding by his mother (or grandmother) in the most public settings by insisting on having "bitty".

Oh. Never seen.

Back