Why is everone here anti-nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornman said:
if it isn't FUD its depressing nintendo bashing or they just berate a nintendo product. Its like everyone is afriad to support nintendo because they think everyone will call them a ****** and shun them.
this realy isn't the place to accuse for be anti anything. people get mad at me all the time for not liking re4. they don't flame me and i'm allowed to express my point of view. that's how it is here.

why? because it's cool :)

seriously, the reason not alot of people talk about nintendo is more of the fact
the hardware of the xbox360 and ps3 are MORE OR LESS know. and since it is simpler to talk and discuss about known hardware then unknown hardware.... so

hey69 said:
why? because it's cool :)

seriously, the reason not alot of people talk about nintendo is more of the fact
the hardware of the xbox360 and ps3 are MORE OR LESS know. and since it is simpler to talk and discuss about known hardware then unknown hardware.... so

Ok u know i think u're great and all, but that post really made little sense... :devilish:

well, eeh, maybe , eeh i'm sorry :(

But you feel atleast what I was trying to say no?

no?

hey69 said:
well, eeh, maybe , eeh i'm sorry :(

But you feel atleast what I was trying to say no?

no?

Well, considering you didn't finish any of your sentences, yes i kinda got your point... i told you CUT THE COFFEE ITS BAD FOR YOU! :devilish:

REREADING what I did post , you make a point. (well duh offcourse :p )

i should have written in better english..

so basicly, the nextgen nintendo hardware is still a mystery except for the controller and exteriour looks. nobody knows the technical details about this console.
it's more difficult to talk about unknown hardware dont you agree?

On the other hand we have the Xbox360 and ps3,
almost fully exposed from a technical standpoint.

ah f*ck it... nintendo is kiddy and sucks ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back