Why does chocolate taste like rat poison?

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I'm eating an Easter egg and for some odd reason it tastes like rat poison. I know no one would have put rat poison inside my chocolate or on it, I left it in the fridge for a day.
Why would it taste like rat poison?

PS: I have a girlfriend since 2 days ago. :p

I have to ask :smile: , how do you know what rat poison tastes like? :oops:

Lol, more seriously, maybe it was made out of dark chocolate? If you've never had it before it can have an overbearing taste.

Edit: Oh, are you insinuating your girlfriend might be responsible? Lol, "good times, good times" to quote Phil Hartman (as Bill McNeal).

If you're eating Alpo, then yes there is a high chance that it's rat poison. Make your way to a vet ASAP.

I didn't trick her.
We just had so much in common. It was one of those things I guess, it just happened.

I can't get pregnant by kissing, can I?

Why does chocolate taste like rat poison?
Actually, would rat poison taste digusting? Surely the aim is to get rats to eat it not put them off.

Rat and cockroach poison do not taste bad if you get used to it. By smelling such things, one can guess a lot about its taste. That is true for everything, be it human sweat, shit or roses.

Anyway, dark or milk chocolate with mint flavours added to it can taste a lot like Rat poison. The reason is unknown to me, perhaps a common flavouring added in both products to attract the necessary audience to eat it? The difference is that chocolate is "warm and fuzzy" while Rat poison is "cold and bleak". :p :devilish:

I just had some Amedei 70% chocolate earlier this evening. Can't imagine rat poison tastes very much like it.

Dark chocolate goes very well along wiht a Bond movie played on the PS3 for some reason. :cool:
Peqace.

Your girlfriend is clearly trying to help you become an hero. Don't fight destiny, it's a waste of time. Eat all the rat poison chocolate you can get your greedy little mitts on.

Back