who's taking a 4 day weekend for the turkey holocaust?

gonna game extra? or do you have to do the dog and pony show? drag the ol ball and chain around and listen to her tell you your faults?

lol. not me. well yes me, the 4 day part. im on call can't go anywhere. means lots of gaming time!

Wait a second...are you telling me people are opting to stay in to play Madden 2006 on the PC/console instead of going outside to throw the ol' pigskin? Heresy!

So, what are the recommended games for this occasion? I think Age of Empires III should be quite suitable. The American wild frontier...Indian tribes to ally with...the French to blame for everything...and the Spanish to completely ignore. I guess Civilization 4 would be a good one too.

wireframe said:
Wait a second...are you telling me people are opting to stay in to play Madden 2006 on the PC/console instead of going outside to throw the ol' pigskin? Heresy!
As long as it's pig skin and not fore... :LOL:

everybody i know has usual plans, throwing a pigskin would be labor intensive. im going to cracker barrel (restaurant) for my meal. then other than waiting for pager to go off, i can game!

Unfortunately I'll be at work Friday. Everyone else wanted it off so I said I'd come in and provide some network coverage for the die-hards who show up on the base that day.

I've got paid holidays Thurs. and Fri. I think we'll be out of town both of those days, however I plan to finish F.E.A.R. over the weekend, if not before. Then I think I'll finish my 2nd run through Half-Life 2 (at least up through getting into the citadel--not sure I feel like throwing balls around again).

You need four days to eat a turkey?
It must be a big friggin' turkey...

Back