Whooot i've been called a sony and nvidia troll !!!

jvd

Banned
From gosh

jvd wrote:
YOu are being warned. Stop trolling or your will no longer be able to post on these forums

PROVE that im trolling, youre just favoring RSX and nAo. ALl i said was you cant compare those numbers in charts with different architures.

I'm pretty sure I've been called a troll in regards to ATI & Nvidia. I know I've been called a nvidiot and a fanactic.

Noooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen rainbow rider , don't make me kick your ass

Meh, I was called a helluva lot worse when I was the only person actively modding these forums back in '02 and '03.

Jvd kept hitting on my gnome when we played EQ2 together. Very scary.

John Reynolds said:
Meh, I was called a helluva lot worse when I was the only person actively modding these forums back in '02 and '03.

Jvd kept hitting on my gnome when we played EQ2 together. Very scary.

See what more proof do you guys need!! :LOL:

No see i've never been called a sony fanboy or nvidia fan boy by someone on the console forum , that is the problem

Anyway your gnome was one hot warrior

jvd said:
No see i've never been called a sony <bleep> or nvidia fan boy by someone on the console forum , that is the problem

Anyway your gnome was one hot warrior

So u're more into short guys huh... That's why you keep making up excuses...

jvd said:
london-boy said:
jvd said:
well sam is only 5'8

To Sam is the other one huh... Who's this Sam? Where does he work?

Well Sam is female and she is going to school to be a vet

U're still doing the bi thing... Ok i'll wait, you'll understand where you belong eventually. Just don't expect to use me as your piece of meat on demand anymore!!

Back