which to buy

My reason for CoD2 instead of 3 is cost. I can get CoD2 for about 1/2 the price. I know there is a graphics upgrade in 3, but from the demo, the gamelpay in 2 seems great and I figure when the price of 3 comes down I'll pick it up. I just can't see paying $60 for most games (with GoW and anything Halo being the exception).
I usually get my games from Play-Asia.com. Many Xbox360-games are region-free, and the Asian version of many games usually sell for ~$40. This way, I got Saints Row for ~30 euro and Gears of War for around 34. Given that in The Netherlands they would cost me 60 euro each, this is a pretty good deal. :)

However, if you're in the US, the cost differential is less, since I think games "only" cost $60 over there..

I think I'm going to go with CoD2 for now. If I can pick it up used from Blockbuster that is. I have a gift card there with about $7 there, and if I can get it for $30 or less used, that is a pretty good deal. Though I did put in 4 hours overtime today trying to get a stupid T1 back up, so who knows. :)

-Dave

...and like a broken record, Condemned == best launch game no one played. I had much more fun with Condemned than I did with Call of Duty 2 (which I enjoyed).

Well if its that good at some point I'm going to have to pick that up too I guess.

Back