Where did Joshua Luna go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_G

Regular
I posted a while back a thread regarding where JVD went. Now i'm ready to post the sequel: Where did Joshua Luna go? Anyone know? I get the feeling in his case, he wasn't banned... Maybe it's common knowledge and i'm looking in the wrong place or maybe everyone is wondering but i'm just the first to ask, but I always enjoyed his rather lengthy, and more importantly, logical posts and was hoping someone here knew a little more than I which is nothing basically

I posted a while back a thread regarding where JVD went. Now i'm ready to post the sequel: Where did Joshua Luna go? Anyone know? I get the feeling in his case, he wasn't banned... Maybe it's common knowledge and i'm looking in the wrong place or maybe everyone is wondering but i'm just the first to ask, but I always enjoyed his rather lengthy, and more importantly, logical posts and was hoping someone here knew a little more than I which is nothing basically

Yup I was wondering the same thing in the feedback section... Nobody answered anything though. Maybe you have better luck in discovering this mystery that haunts us both. This isn't the first time Joshua has disappeared, let's hope that once again he finds his way back. :smile:

I hope he is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back