What's the status of KZ2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying in wait posed to strike a counter attack the moment MS goes live with Halo3 SP footage.

That sounds like a good strategy. very possible. If Halo3 doesnt look much improved in SP mode compared to the MP I dont think itis very hard for any developer to surpass that hypothesized quality. Killzone will be presented as the PS3 title that visually surpassed Halo3.

And people still live with the false impression that Killzone was destined to be a Halo Killer.

It's apparently being replaced by Haze for now.

There is a chance KZ2 might arrive this year. Obviously, at a much later date than Halo 3, but Q4 timeframe nonetheless.

As for Haze, well, the game is going MP at some point, so it wont get the fireworks and confetti that Sony usually gives to exclusive titles for the platform. Oh well, atleast its another shooter for PS3 owners to get their hands on :smile:

I dont think there is any reason to close it as long as we keep it civilized and dont discuss the usual "it will look this good, no it wont"

I dont think there is any reason to close it as long as we keep it civilized and dont discuss the usual "it will look this good, no it wont"
No reason other than there's nothing to discuss! What's the status of KZ2? Nobody knows. Big full stop!

Ok I'll admit it. I am a dev for Killzone 2 and it doesn't look like the 05 trailer. We have downgraded to the point that it looks like it belongs on the Sega Master System. The next time we'll show it will be next leap year. Ciao

-----
Me: Killzone?

This thread: Please kill me.

Now that internet is full of hating trolls with mighty indirect powers on public perception ,it more than wise for every publisher not showing anything WIP.

If they can't even remotely match the CG trailer then there is little point for them to release screenshots. ;)

this topic will not end well

I don't think any KZ2 thread ended well!

Ok I'll admit it. I am a dev for Killzone 2 and it doesn't look like the 05 trailer. We have downgraded to the point that it looks like it belongs on the Sega Master System. The next time we'll show it will be next leap year. Ciao.

Bravo, Bravo sir for youre honesty! ;)

It's still in development. That's all new there is to say for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back