What's the most current release list for the 360?

Guden Oden

Legend
Gettin' a bit impatient with not having any decent games available (yet!), so... When will some non-EA non-sports shit be let loose upon us? Apart from oblivion which is said to be released late march (and I'll believe that when I hold the DVD box in my hand), what games should I look out for and when?

I believe everything planned forJanuary release has been delayed. February has Fight Night and Full Auto scheduled to come out.

mrdarko said:
i have read that there will be between 150-200 games by december.

is that about right?

~100 (~50 before summer) is what I've heard.

As long as there are 10 good titles in there it's more then enough for me...

Guden Oden said:
Gettin' a bit impatient with not having any decent games available (yet!), so... When will some non-EA non-sports shit be let loose upon us? Apart from oblivion which is said to be released late march (and I'll believe that when I hold the DVD box in my hand), what games should I look out for and when?
I doubt you even have an xbox360 cause there are many great titles allready out like PGR3,PDZ,Kameo,Condemned,CoD2 and more but if you do you should sell it and save the money for a ps3 cause i have a feeling that you'll never find anything on the console to be "decent".

yeah i'm desperate for games too.
hope DOA4 and RidgeRacer will suffice for a month :p

Back