What kind of character you are in Final Fantasy ?

NonNative

Newcomer
Nope I dont mean Cloud Squall or big famous Sephiroth
This question based on FF1 which there're 6 characters.

1.Fighter - You stayed in the front line,you protected everyone in party.You only do the honorable way to reach the goal.If anyone who first step in battlefield its you.You're truely leader.

2.Thief - You can fight as well as a fighter but you dont care the way to reach the goal.You will do no matter what it takes to get what you want.Your priority is save yourself first.

3.Black Mage - You're stayed in the black line of the party cast the fantasy magic and everyone impressed you,but you cant stay alone.Becuase of you're weak that's why you need to stay in backline.

4.White Mage - You're supporter of the party,everyone need you,no party can comlete without you.You heal and rise ability to fight for the party but you cant fight by yourself.

5.Red Mage - Combine between Black Mage and White Mage.You can cast magic spells to support your party or cast spells to damage your enemy,but none of your skill good as white mage and black mage.

6.Black Belt - You believed in your strength.You dont need any weapon to enchanted your ability to fight.You're a soloist.

My character : Red Mage
I'm a kind of person that cant stay in front line I can support other people in work as well but not all the time I do the graphic work too and that make people impressed even its not good as the professinal one.

I'm the one that ponders the meaning of life... and love... and good vs evil... and friendship... while staring at the moon holding hands with a pretty girl I saved from an evil empire.

I'm the one spouting the kind of platitudes that really impress the Japanophile nerds who think endless cutscenes filled with kindergarten-philosophy and pseudo-mysticism are a sophisticated form of artistic expression.

Well, I am.........The fly in the ointment, the monkey in the wrench, pain in the arse :p

Though in reality I am the kind of "hero" who sits at the local tavern all day, broods about society, people and the meaning of life, and looking at things happen without so much as making a comment :p

Back