What is good for stress?

They'll respect him when he straps them into his DC8 space craft, flies them off into some volcano, and drops a few hydrogen bombs on their meatless asses.

Vysez said:
tomcruise.gif

Xenu!!! Xenu!!!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I'm gonna try just not taking it all so seriously and work on being more relaxed. I'll use me herbal assist as needed and just focus more on enjoying life rather than enduring it.

I got off the phone with me Mum just now and she'll be taking my kids all night tonight and me and my wife are gonna cruise up to the World (or Tweeter, or whatever they call the big venue in Tinley Park now) tonight and see Tom Petty.

When the world goes too fast, slow it down! 8)

Quit worrying so much Digi and just chill a bit, take the time to enjoy life and appreciate what you got bud.....else what is the point? :p

ChryZ said:
John Reynolds said:
Exercise. Don't have the time? Wake up in the morning before the rest of the family does and exercise then.
I got to second John. You don't have to exercise for hours or especially intense. Take a nice walk, cycle your bike around the block ... stuff like that does wonders to reduce your cortisol (stress hormone) level.
That would get in the way off all his posting on the internet. :devilish:

Seriously, step away from the computer and go exercise, not that hard to do.

epic

Things that are good for stress:

- Drinking lots of coffee
- Not being able to go to the toilet when you really have to
- Thinking you might have a deadly disease
- Having a very important deadline coming on without being able to deliver
- Sleeping only a few hours each night
- Having your boss come around a few times each day while mentioning that there isn't enough budget to employ all of you
- Your girlfriend/wife being very active, but very noncomittal and abrupt to you, without there being parties in the near future
- Your child crying a lot for no clear reason
- Running out of all your money
- Your car making very strange noises while driving on the highway
- Seeing the same face often when outside, probably following you
- Persistent rumors of a draft everywhere while at war and of the right age
- Losing your job when you just bought a house
- The shares you bought keep going down and already are worth less than all your life savings you used to buy them
- The television interrupting for a special announcement and zooming to your neighborhood
- The neighbours dog foaming at the mouth and seeming to want to kill you whenever you're in front of your house
- Having lots of unpaid bills and being afraid to answer the doorbell
- Your child being away from home all day so far, without knowing why
- Sirens going off around you all day

Eh? Or did I misunderstand the question?

:LOL:

Back