What Europeans think about one another...

I feel discriminated. We Austrians hate some of our neighbors enough to be on that list!!! :LOL:

The Welsh think Englishmen are all homosexuals? :LOL:

We do this kind of thing by state here. My favorite is one Iowa likes to tell about Nebraska. "Why are the high school football fields in Nebraska artificial turf? To keep the cheerleaders from grazing!" Which is just downright mean, but funnay! :LOL:

"Why are the high school football fields in Nebraska artificial turf? To keep the cheerleaders from grazing!" Which is just downright mean, but funnay! :LOL:

Oh, so that's where the mass DEHP (plasticizer) poisoning among cheerleaders in Nebraska comes from! :idea:

You cant blame us for the rest of europa looking like a bunch of hobbits :)

It's natural selection at work -- in the Netherlands all the short people drown. :devilish:

The Welsh think Englishmen are all homosexuals? :LOL:

Wales isn't even a proper country so I have no idea what it's doing in this poll. Oh and Google for "Welsh" and "sheep shaggers" to find out what the English really think of the Welsh.

Saying that greeks think of "macedonians" "not really macedonians" is a huge understatement. Even the fact that Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia(FYROM) is called "Macedonia" on that page is insulting to most greeks.

What is sad is the lack of education(and interest) from the rest of the world about this subject enables FYROM to keep saying this crap. Tell a lie 100000 times and it will become a fact(or at least a alternative opinion). Just because they want to create a new country and want to give that country a national cohesiveness, doesnt mean that they are allowed to steal other's people history.

Even FYROM's first democratically elected president(Gligorov) said "We are Slavs who came to this area in the sixth century (AD)... we are not descendants of the ancient Macedonians." and "We are Macedonians but we are Slav Macedonians. That's who we are! We have no connection to Alexander the Greek and his Macedonia.". And this man who said these things, served as FYROM's president for 8 freaking years(2 terms).

Take a look at this if you want to know more about this subject.

Now for everything else.

Most greeks like serbs because both greeks are serbs are orthodox christians and most greeks to consider serbs decently "close"(at least compared to the rest of our neighbours).

And as far as the "Not Really Europeans"(NRE) about greeks, let me remind our neighbours that even the word "Europe" is greek but then again i dont expect them to know this since they are monkeys :p. Also greeks consider all non-greeks as barbarians since the word barbarian actually means "the one who doesnt speak greek". Oh and greeks consider turks as mongols. Moreover the word "albanian" is used as an insult by greeks.

But greeks tend to sympathise black people because black people have suffered and been exploited by pretty much everyone. But the real reason behind this is simply because we dont have many black people in greece(only in the last decade black people started flocking to greece). On the other hand, we do have a lot of albanians which is why albanians are the #1 victim of racism in greece.

PS I know that it is a fake report but it can become a bit more accurate. Its also slightly biased on some occasions :p.

I like the commentary on the side about how Europe has America envy. The author seems to forget who colonised most of America. :LOL:

Heh, funny how French say "shitty food" for everyone besides Italy. Well, they both eat frogs, so... ;)

/runs

what with Belgium and the hate of bad beer to all of its neighbour?

well it is true you know... Belgium beer is the best. We laugh about heineken and cheap ass spanish beer over here.

Greeks are also amusing. Everybody are Turks for them hahaha

well it is true you know... Belgium beer is the best. We laugh about heineken and cheap ass spanish beer over here.

Greeks are also amusing. Everybody are Turks for them hahaha

good for you buddy because down here in Australia we have this beer called VB and it taste like p@#$@#@.

Back