What bugs you about people online?

nintenho

Veteran
-when people abbreviate words that only take one more letter to complete.
- those who JUST ask questions and never do it for themself and then blame me for not understanding.
- someone who takes me too literally or just judges my text and thinks im mad.
-Psycho-******s. They're a dirty breed. Those little fuckers. Those little shits. Ha ha you're ASS is flame heaven.

What are your's?

People forgetting they're communicating with other people, sometimes they seem to think they're playing some form of game. :???:

A. People that get mod positions and temp-ban 6-year veterans of a forum for a week for posting comedy.

You know who you are. But seriously, I am really getting tired of partisan politics. That extends to the gaming realm.

I also can't stand it when people skim over posts, then reply disregarding your point because they didn't see it.

People who don't like maths or honey.

What if they like honey and not maths?

Anyway, the one thing that really grinds my gears is people with a superiority complex, and constantly play the 'I'm better than you' card in every thread and post. It takes alot to rile me, but that's the one thing guaranteed to make me blow my top and reach for the ban button.

Last edited by a moderator:
People who use internet personas to compensate for a real-life insecurity complex or similiar deficiencies....

When you help someone and in their arrogance they can't even say "thanks" or show any kind of appreciation.

I have to say, I found out my dog has (literally) far better manners than most people.
I'm not joking. I mean it literally.

When you help someone and in their arrogance they can't even say "thanks" or show any kind of appreciation.

Thanks K.I.L.E.R, your comment is appreciated.

What does the acronym K.I.L.E.R stand for anyway?

People that argue semantics.

Also,

- Idiot and/or insecure admins.
- People that think they know it all yet can't spell or use correct punctuation worth a damn.
- The e-penis absessed, 'look at how much I spent on my system' kind.

People who don't listen to anything you tell them at all insisting that spending more money is the way to do it and they also happen to be a mod and then go on a ban-spree for being told their wrong

or...

mods who ban people because the mod is an idiot in the first place and gets corrected in a polite manner, and decides to take it as a personal insult, to justify a ban
in other words, mods and admins who take bbs too seriously and act like it's some sort of lifeline

Back