Cagiest retraction I've ever seen...(I think)...;)

FrgMstr said:
digitalwanderer said:
Walt is NOT an IL supporter, he's just playing devil's advocate and helping to explore the issue more....as well as providing me with valuable amusement by keeping the whole Kyle/IL discussion alive.

Funny that WC never advocates any devils except the ones that disagree with me.

As for the original point of this whole thread, he could not be more wrong. But if he channeled all the energy that he uses writing about me in internet forums, he could be the next Danielle Steel. :D

Walt was going out of his way to interpert Kyles statments in a misleading way even after three people told him his perspective was at best obtuse. He seemed to refuse to take on any reasonable argument and then continue to reqrite his original post over and over again instead of challenging the points people were making Him continuing to do so after some very nice arguments (such as opposables) leads me to believe that for some reason he has an axe to grind or simply that he is completely unreasonable and pig headed, or both.

And as Kyle pointed out you do not have to be an IL supporter just a Kyle detractor.

There's a quote on the Simpsons where Chief Wiggum says to Ralph ( paraphrased ) -

Ralph, what is this unhealthy fascination you have with my forbidden closet of mystery ?

FrgMstr said:

As for the original point of this whole thread, he could not be more wrong. But if he channeled all the energy that he uses writing about me in internet forums, he could be the next Danielle Steel. :D
I knew if we talked about it long enough you'd show up! How's the case going, what can you tell us, is Roberts as much of a tool in real life as he seems to be online?

Oh, and how ya doing? :|

digitalwanderer said:
FrgMstr said:

I knew if we talked about it long enough you'd show up! How's the case going, what can you tell us, is Roberts as much of a tool in real life as he seems to be online?

Oh, and how ya doing? :|

Doubt he'll be able to tell you much, unless he wants to piss off his lawyers who are probably telling him not to talk about the specifics of the case.

Stryyder said:
Doubt he'll be able to tell you much, unless he wants to piss off his lawyers who are probably telling him not to talk about the specifics of the case.
True, but it never hurts to ask and I'm feeling friendly towards Kyle lately so I figured if there was something he wanted/could chat about why not give him an opening. :)

FrgMstr said:
digitalwanderer said:
Walt is NOT an IL supporter, he's just playing devil's advocate and helping to explore the issue more....as well as providing me with valuable amusement by keeping the whole Kyle/IL discussion alive.

A. That's the funniest post I've read in a while.

B. If you interpreted the [H] reaction as Walt did in his initial post, you're just an idiot.

Back