waxing vs sugaring (hair removal for those sensitive spots)

Paul said:
I shave my arms every day in the shower(weight lifting), no shaving cream or anything, the water acts as a lubricant.

I also shave my chest and torso(again weight lifting) every few days in the shower.

The bottom half of my body is SOOOOOOO HAIRY though, omfg, HAIR HAIR HAIR. It's too late to to even begin to shave my legs or thighs, or even my foot! It would take forever and I in no way could do matience shaving to control it.

As far as my face, uhh I shave every day.

Everyday?! I would DIE. Thank god it's ok in my office to shave every 3-4 days...

but what about this stuff? It claims to keep it from growing back http://www.about-hair-removal.com/kalo.htm And I there are some spots that would be akward to have a stranger laser.... if they would even do it....

no job because a) i dont have to have one, b) I havn't techincally finished high school yet and I'm supposedly trying to get that out of the way, c) I hate fast food and I'm not going to go to work throwing tires around at the factory and I despise retail, d) I'm not going to get sucked into some lousy job and never make it out of this friggin town.

Many products will "claim" many things. I'm trying one, i'll tell u what it's like...
Also, i feel what u're saying about the job. Do like i did, move out! fuck off that stupid town!

Everyday?! I would DIE. Thank god it's ok in my office to shave every 3-4 days...

It takes a minute to shave them, I just don't wanna get that "beard arm" or atleast, that's what my friends call it :LOL:

Forearm stubble..

Paul said:

It takes a minute to shave them, I just don't wanna get that "beard arm" or atleast, that's what my friends call it :LOL:

Forearm stubble..

That's so weird!!! And if u have lots of hair, must feel horrible even after one day u dont do it!

I can go 2-3 days and noone will notice unless they are close to you looking at your forearms.

I just do it every day because it's easier.

Paul said:
I can go 2-3 days and noone will notice unless they are close to you looking at your forearms.

I just do it every day because it's easier.

Yeah but.... Can't u wax 'em? feels MUCH better (not that i've ever waxed my arms, no way in hell)....

Pretty butch here :LOL:

Always have a 5 o'clock shadow (have to shave everyday.. stupid law firm). My ex boyfriends used to call it razor stubble cause I'd take a layer of skin off them whenever we'd fool around :p

Moderately hairy chest, but I man-scape. It actually looks pretty good if I say so, I couldn't imagine waxing it all off, I think I'd freak out!! Very hairy legs too. A little bit on the back, but that's what sugaring is for.

Best way to do the nether-region is to get an electric razor with a long hair trimmer. Cut it to a quarter-inch to half-inch or so, and try and keep it neat. The jewels can be tricky.. best way to do that is with a good quality razor like a Mach3 Turbo and a steady hand. As for the OTHER side.. well, don't ask me since I'm a bit of a stubborn top :p, but my ex always managed to be smooth as silk back there so it's not impossible!!

If you have no money but don't want to look freaky, I suggest you just practice with a long hair trimmer on your chest. At a quarter-inch length or so, nicely shaped, you can look pretty hot and give the appearance of being smooth.

AOS said:
Here's to the mach champion and good ole shaving cream!
now, see, I have never been taught how to use a regular razon. just one christmas I recieved an electric dry/wet Panasonic unit. I'm pretty much completely on my own when it comes to personal hygine, was taught how to wipe my arse when I was a wee one and that's about it.

Sage said:
AOS said:
Here's to the mach champion and good ole shaving cream!
now, see, I have never been taught how to use a regular razon. just one christmas I recieved an electric dry/wet Panasonic unit. I'm pretty much completely on my own when it comes to personal hygine, was taught how to wipe my arse when I was a wee one and that's about it.

First step: Go out and get a Gilette Mach 3 Turbo - forget the cost, it's your best friend. The blades usually last a couple of weeks each.

Funny enough, i "sugared" today... took me a while, having someone else doing it would be much easier... All in all i used (and i usually use) different methods depending on the area..........

And no i'm all smooooooooooth like a baby..... :LOL: ;) ;) :LOL:

london-boy said:
Funny enough, i "sugared" today... took me a while, having someone else doing it would be much easier... All in all i used (and i usually use) different methods depending on the area..........

ever sugar the sensative parts? or...errm.... was that what you were referring to? :D

Sage said:
london-boy said:

ever sugar the sensative parts? or...errm.... was that what you were referring to? :D

well, since this thread is gone downhill, like all other ones, i do my ass yeah........... ;)

One thing I'll never understood about shaving, is how people always go on about that "the only correct way to shave, is with the growth direction of the stubs, always WITH the stubs".
How those people ever get a clean shave is beyond me.
To get any result with that method, I have to press so hard that I might as well volunteer as skin donor.

Squeak said:
One thing I'll never understood about shaving, is how people always go on about that "the only correct way to shave, is with the growth direction of the stubs, always WITH the stubs".
How those people ever get a clean shave is beyond me.
To get any result with that method, I have to press to hard that I might as well volunteer as skin donor.
i always thought that the only correct way to shave was against the direction of the growth.

and, lb, I was referring to the 010 area....

RussSchultz said:
Sage said:
and, lb, I was referring to the 010 area....
Never heard of the "back-sack-and-crack" wax treatment?

Sounds mighty painful to me, though.

U do know ur stuff huh... :LOL:

And yeah, the closer u get to the crack, the more painful it gets, although i got used to it personally, there's loads more painful things i've done in my life than that......... :devilish:

Back