Warhawk discussion*

I still have to go buy the game and hope that HS doesn't suck up all my time.
How long in a self-created server to get the controls? How long to be reasonably good?

My PSN is Opposed, so I`m already in. ;)

Ooops! I'm a fool! lol Well we need more people!

"How long in a self-created server to get the controls? How long to be reasonably good?"

An hour. Then you need to get some experience with other people for a couple of hours, trying all the different types, different tactics, bigger and smaller maps...then you'll be in after a couple of days :LOL:

Ooops! I'm a fool! lol Well we need more people!

"How long in a self-created server to get the controls? How long to be reasonably good?"

An hour. Then you need to get some experience with other people for a couple of hours, trying all the different types, different tactics, bigger and smaller maps...then you'll be in after a couple of days :LOL:

Yeah it doesnt really take that long at all, cos i expect you'll go straight for the plane and you figure out pretty quickly the easiest methods to shoot other planes down cos i found it pretty hard at first.

I added my psn ID. I promise not to join any clan servers until I stop dying so much. Only played ~30 minutes so far so I'm a ways from having all the controls down. I have the DL version so no manual. Anyone know of a good manual source online for the pro controls?

FYI, found a PDF version of the Warhawk manual here

Some good info there. So it seems you can actually set up a clan in the game :D Didn't even know that, have been too busy just playing (or not playing, busy life and Heavenly Sword got in a way for a bit)

So has everybody accepted the clan invite...because last time I looked only 3 had! :mad::devilish:

I think I'm one of those you're talking about. Took me ages to accept. :oops:

I've now accepted - I think there were about 6 of us in total. I saw Jaeyden and Opposed in the list. Can't wait to get in amongst it some time soon.

I just got back in town, tonight I will if I don't play more Halo 3 with my buddy.

Edit: I'm in. My first match in over a week, I killed my own team's flag carrier right off :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my first "internal clan versus fight" with Jaeyden today. Some nice matches.

I kept trying to switch teams so we could be on the same side. Just to let every one know, we represented the clan well from both sides - B3d in the top ten at least every match it seemed :smile: It was like a Warhawk marathon for me this weekend. The wife was busy, so I think I logged about 20 hours between Saturday and Sunday. This game just keeps getting better and better. I'm loving the new skins I'm getting from ranking up. Hope to see more of you online soon.

I kept trying to switch teams so we could be on the same side. Just to let every one know, we represented the clan well from both sides - B3d in the top ten at least every match it seemed :smile: It was like a Warhawk marathon for me this weekend. The wife was busy, so I think I logged about 20 hours between Saturday and Sunday. This game just keeps getting better and better. I'm loving the new skins I'm getting from ranking up. Hope to see more of you online soon.

I joined you but a guy was teamkilling, so I just left.

I finally got a game in today as well. Did do quite well, falling into the 16/20 game half-way and scoring a respectable 4th. I actually scored a flag this time, though just because I was backing a flag carrier to the end. He got killed, I finished the job. But I'm getting better at the all round thing. In this round, I used Jeeps, Tanks, walked around with a knife (though I got knifed rather than the other way around :D), took over a flak-cannon, shot a bunch of warhawks out of the sky with a rocket launcher, ditto with the SAM installation, jumped out of these things in time few times before they were destroyed, killed a flag carrier with a SAM station with some very, very long distance shots just before they reached the flag, took over some enemy flag bases, made some good use of a warhawk or two, and so on. Good times. :) And all while just having accepted my B3D clanhood. ;)

Back