Warhawk discussion*

Hey, if we ever win anything I'm sure we can give B3D some love. ;)

Yeah i'm looking for a Warhawk clan so i'd like to join. I dont know if i should add you or will you add me? My tag is the same as my username: RagedHero. I'm an awesome pilot XD

Ok I'm going to set this up now. I'll take on the responsibilities....but it seems that this might be a more laid back clan, which is OK with me. I won't be that hands on, but I'll try and link everyone up and at least get it started. I have a feeling we're in different time-zones, but I mostly play against americans (I'm in the UK) so I'm sure we'll all line up at one point.

Time to start inviting you all.

I want everyones PSN! Quickly now. :)

Ok I'm going to set this up now. I'll take on the responsibilities....but it seems that this might be a more laid back clan, which is OK with me. I won't be that hands on, but I'll try and link everyone up and at least get it started. I have a feeling we're in different time-zones, but I mostly play against americans (I'm in the UK) so I'm sure we'll all line up at one point.

Time to start inviting you all.

I want everyones PSN! Quickly now. :)

Great! So, first things first. The name. I'm guessing there will be a clan name, and a separate 3 - 4 character, clan tag. The tag is probably a gimme, B3D. but StefanS does have a point. We aren't actually B3D, we're just B3D forum members. The issue being if we need permission, or if the clan has to be sanctioned by B3D in order to use the B3D name.

I'll modify the main post with a list of current members and their status. Member, membership request, etc. Any status message that will be helpful for quick glances.

Great! So, first things first. The name. I'm guessing there will be a clan name, and a separate 3 - 4 character, clan tag. The tag is probably a gimme, B3D. but StefanS does have a point. We aren't actually B3D, we're just B3D forum members. The issue being if we need permission, or if the clan has to be sanctioned by B3D in order to use the B3D name.
I can't officially speak for B3D, but AFAIK they haven't trademarked that combination of letters and numeral. Likewise there's no reason for B3D to complain about use of their trademark in a game. Unless you all run off a bunch of wazocks and annoy the heckers out of every other player, and they think it's all B3D's doing ;)

I can't officially speak for B3D, but AFAIK they haven't trademarked that combination of letters and numeral. Likewise there's no reason for B3D to complain about use of their trademark in a game. Unless you all run off a bunch of wazocks and annoy the heckers out of every other player, and they think it's all B3D's doing ;)

:LOL: That's what I figured, but I felt I should mention it just in case. Of course, that still leaves the question of are we a "run off a bunch of wazocks" that will "annoy the heckers out of every other player." I'm not sure I can answer that. :D Ideally, we'll be so good, in our laid back, casual kind of way, that we'll annoy the heck out of people. :p

I have to go buy Warhawk now. Just barely started HS too...will a wifi link kill my ps3 pings?

Yeah i'm looking for a Warhawk clan so i'd like to join. I dont know if i should add you or will you add me? My tag is the same as my username: RagedHero. I'm an awesome pilot XD

If you plan to stick around, you can add your PSN ID to the B3D forum user profile. That way, we don't have to repeat our PSN IDs in subsequent posts.

I have to go buy Warhawk now. Just barely started HS too...will a wifi link kill my ps3 pings?

Nope...I'm doing alright with mine.

If you plan to stick around, you can add your PSN ID to the B3D forum user profile. That way, we don't have to repeat our PSN IDs in subsequent posts.

Patsu I can't add you...stop messing with HS and Lair...or at least give some time to Warhawk!

I've set it up. Beyond3d being the name, and B3d the tag.

I've invited some.

And I have another few to invite, which I'll do tomorrow.

Patsu I can't add you...stop messing with HS and Lair...or at least give some time to Warhawk!

Heh heh... I gamed overnight again last Friday. This time it was 1 more Lair level and then Resistance throughout. XD

I won't complete the last Chapter of Heavenly Sword until I have picked up the special combos at my leisure. My precious...

What's Warhawk ?

Ok ok, It's in my cabinet somewhere. I can't take too many addictive games at the same time. My life will implode. Gimme another week... or two :oops:

Heh heh... I gamed overnight again last Friday. This time it was 1 more Lair level and then Resistance throughout. XD

I won't complete the last Chapter of Heavenly Sword until I have picked up the special combos at my leisure. My precious...

What's Warhawk ?

Ok ok, It's in my cabinet somewhere. I can't take too many addictive games at the same time. My life will implode. Gimme another week... or two :oops:

I've taken my time with HS...and Resistance has disappeared. It's all about Warhawk now, and you'll find you're so much better at it than you were Resistance.

Come on!

ps. The list of invited so far is:

CuttlefishJones
patsu
Opposed
RagedHero
niwrA
Darthrawn
hank_scorpio
hmizer
Sindress
Scuzzlebutt33
suzukastar
AnthonyNPutson
Jaeyden

To be invited -

Enlisted so far -
deepbrown
Darthrawn
Opposed
Sindress

Accept the invite people...

Last edited by a moderator:
Click "User CP" at the top left of the page. Then click "Edit User Profile". Somewhere down the form, there is a PSN ID field.

Can't find you macabre...is that your psn?

And the rest of you that have shown interest, give me your PSN's...or add them to your profiles. Mine is deepbrown :)

Back